TBR to give free show

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Free show, friday at noon. Tune in to see me lay my 12" of manhood to
    my new whore. Tune into www.anywebcam.com at 12 noon EST, and look for
    bagpip6 in the "group" category. Heathers gone, Julie rocks my boys.
    She is HOT! I normally charge for shows, but I'm allowing you pathetic
    fags a peek so you can see how it's done with a female, instead of
    your 4 legged friends.
    Be sure to take some captures for me, and an avi or two. I'm leaving
    captures on, and recording will be on.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > Free show, friday at noon. Tune in to see me lay my 12" of manhood to
    > my new whore. Tune into www.anywebcam.com at 12 noon EST, and look for
    > bagpip6 in the "group" category. Heathers gone, Julie rocks my boys.
    > She is HOT! I normally charge for shows, but I'm allowing you pathetic
    > fags a peek so you can see how it's done with a female, instead of
    > your 4 legged friends.
    > Be sure to take some captures for me, and an avi or two. I'm leaving
    > captures on, and recording will be on.

    Decisions, decisions. I could watch the local TV talking heads do the
    news, weather and sports or..........................

  3. On 7 Apr 2006 06:31:50 -0700, "[email protected]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >> Free show, friday at noon. Tune in to see me lay my 12" of manhood to
    >> my new whore. Tune into www.anywebcam.com at 12 noon EST, and look for
    >> bagpip6 in the "group" category. Heathers gone, Julie rocks my boys.
    >> She is HOT! I normally charge for shows, but I'm allowing you pathetic
    >> fags a peek so you can see how it's done with a female, instead of
    >> your 4 legged friends.
    >> Be sure to take some captures for me, and an avi or two. I'm leaving
    >> captures on, and recording will be on.

    >Decisions, decisions. I could watch the local TV talking heads do the
    >news, weather and sports or..........................

    It would've been equally exciting.

  4. Don't be late..........the whole thing will be over at 12:01

    I've got three words for ya........Al Capone's vault.

    All hype, no payoff.

  5. On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:56:12 -0400, [email protected] (Miss Anne
    Thrope) wrote:

    >Don't be late..........the whole thing will be over at 12:01

    Well unfortunately SHE was late, so it turned into a "solo
    performance".

    >I've got three words for ya........Al Capone's vault.

    Is that where da bitch was? I'll kill her...

    >All hype, no payoff.

    Well I just gotta get me a better class of hooker, or buy this one a
    watch.
    But alas, Anne was right this time. Even a broken clock...

  6. Sir Lancelot

    Sir Lancelot Guest

    12" of deep mining capability on a white man? Now that's a feat. I have
    new respect for TBR.

  7. On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:43:44 -0400, [email protected] (Sir
    Lancelot) wrote:

    >12" of deep mining capability on a white man? Now that's a feat. I have
    >new respect for TBR.

    I have 14", but she can only take 12" when I rammit hard.