TC, once again, public announces his idiocy.

Mr. Natural-Health

Guest
http://groups.google.com/group/sci....roup/sci.med.nutrition/msg/90bb3522a6c8a54d?&

dorsy1943 wrote:

> Asian populations who ate traditional diets consumed lots and lots of
> soy and grains and according to many studies are among the longest
> lived people. However, I agree that it is most healthful to eat
> organically grown produce and meat and wild caught fish.
>
> On the other hand, I wouldn't know where to get many of these things
> and as someone on a limited income, I could not afford even the organic
> procuce I see in the supermarkets and health food stores. Wild caught
> salmon is 15.95 per pound in my super market. What is the cost of a
> pound of meat from a ranch that raises cows the old fashioned way? And
> I don't have a bunch of kids to feed.
>
> Besides this I wonder how organic is organic food. I understand that
> sprays from non organic farms contaminate about 15 per cent of the
> crops on an organic farm. And fish is only as wholesome as the water
> it is swimming in, so even if you catch it yourself it is still
> susceptible to its environment.
>
> You are perfectly right and everyone wants to eat as you suggest, but
> those of us living in city or suburban apartments who don't fish or
> hunt are stuck with what is in the supermarket.

Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy.

TC

TC, once again, public announces his idiocy.

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
"Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
increasingly found in Western diets."

You have my condolence, TC "the idiot."