TC, once again, public announces his idiocy.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr. Natural-Health, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. http://groups.google.com/group/sci....roup/sci.med.nutrition/msg/90bb3522a6c8a54d?&

    dorsy1943 wrote:

    > Asian populations who ate traditional diets consumed lots and lots of
    > soy and grains and according to many studies are among the longest
    > lived people. However, I agree that it is most healthful to eat
    > organically grown produce and meat and wild caught fish.
    >
    > On the other hand, I wouldn't know where to get many of these things
    > and as someone on a limited income, I could not afford even the organic
    > procuce I see in the supermarkets and health food stores. Wild caught
    > salmon is 15.95 per pound in my super market. What is the cost of a
    > pound of meat from a ranch that raises cows the old fashioned way? And
    > I don't have a bunch of kids to feed.
    >
    > Besides this I wonder how organic is organic food. I understand that
    > sprays from non organic farms contaminate about 15 per cent of the
    > crops on an organic farm. And fish is only as wholesome as the water
    > it is swimming in, so even if you catch it yourself it is still
    > susceptible to its environment.
    >
    > You are perfectly right and everyone wants to eat as you suggest, but
    > those of us living in city or suburban apartments who don't fish or
    > hunt are stuck with what is in the supermarket.

    Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy.

    TC

    TC, once again, public announces his idiocy.

    http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    increasingly found in Western diets."

    You have my condolence, TC "the idiot."