TC, once again, publicly announces his idiocy.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 8, 2006.

  1. http://groups.google.com/group/sci....roup/sci.med.nutrition/msg/90bb3522a6c8a54d?&

    dorsy1943 wrote:

    > Asian populations who ate traditional diets consumed lots and lots of
    > soy and grains and according to many studies are among the longest
    > lived people. However, I agree that it is most healthful to eat
    > organically grown produce and meat and wild caught fish.
    >
    > On the other hand, I wouldn't know where to get many of these things
    > and as someone on a limited income, I could not afford even the organic
    > procuce I see in the supermarkets and health food stores. Wild caught
    > salmon is 15.95 per pound in my super market. What is the cost of a
    > pound of meat from a ranch that raises cows the old fashioned way? And
    > I don't have a bunch of kids to feed.
    >
    > Besides this I wonder how organic is organic food. I understand that
    > sprays from non organic farms contaminate about 15 per cent of the
    > crops on an organic farm. And fish is only as wholesome as the water
    > it is swimming in, so even if you catch it yourself it is still
    > susceptible to its environment.
    >
    > You are perfectly right and everyone wants to eat as you suggest, but
    > those of us living in city or suburban apartments who don't fish or
    > hunt are stuck with what is in the supermarket.

    Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy.

    TC

    TC, once again, publicly announces his idiocy.

    http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    increasingly found in Western diets."

    You have my condolence, TC "the idiot."

    Tags:

  2. http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.nutrition/msg/90bb3522a6c8a54d

    dorsy1943 wrote:

    > Asian populations who ate traditional diets consumed lots and lots of
    > soy and grains and according to many studies are among the longest
    > lived people. However, I agree that it is most healthful to eat
    > organically grown produce and meat and wild caught fish.
    >
    > On the other hand, I wouldn't know where to get many of these things
    > and as someone on a limited income, I could not afford even the organic
    > procuce I see in the supermarkets and health food stores. Wild caught
    > salmon is 15.95 per pound in my super market. What is the cost of a
    > pound of meat from a ranch that raises cows the old fashioned way? And
    > I don't have a bunch of kids to feed.
    >
    > Besides this I wonder how organic is organic food. I understand that
    > sprays from non organic farms contaminate about 15 per cent of the
    > crops on an organic farm. And fish is only as wholesome as the water
    > it is swimming in, so even if you catch it yourself it is still
    > susceptible to its environment.
    >
    > You are perfectly right and everyone wants to eat as you suggest, but
    > those of us living in city or suburban apartments who don't fish or
    > hunt are stuck with what is in the supermarket.

    Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy.

    TC

    TC, once again, publicly announces his idiocy.

    http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    increasingly found in Western diets."

    You have my condolence, TC "the idiot."

  3. TC

    TC Guest

    Mr. Natural-Health wrote:

    > http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    > "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    > dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    > increasingly found in Western diets."

    Tofu has NEVER been a staple except in times of starvation. And tempeh
    and miso are condiments. Moron.

  4. TC wrote:
    > Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    >

    > > http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    > > "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    > > dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    > > increasingly found in Western diets."

    > Tofu has NEVER been a staple except in times of starvation. And tempeh
    > and miso are condiments. Moron.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    TC is too stupid to realize just how stupid his comments are.

    Tell me TC, do you have any brains at all? Or, were you just born
    stupid?

  5. Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > TC wrote:
    > > Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    > >

    > > > http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    > > > "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    > > > dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    > > > increasingly found in Western diets."

    > > Tofu has NEVER been a staple except in times of starvation. And tempeh
    > > and miso are condiments. Moron.

    > Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    >
    > TC is too stupid to realize just how stupid his comments are.
    >
    > Tell me TC, do you have any brains at all? Or, were you just born
    > stupid?

    "Okinawan elders eat an average of ... two servings of flavonoid-rich
    soy products per day."

    Bradley J. Willcox, MD _The Okinawa Program_, Random House, Inc. New
    York, 2001. Page 69.

    Two servings of soy a day is a hell of a lot of soy, TC.

    I do not eat any soy.

    Just thought that the dumb-ass known as TC might want to know how
    stupid he is.

    You have my condolences.

  6. > > TC wrote:

    > > > Tofu has NEVER been a staple except in times of starvation. And tempeh
    > > > and miso are condiments. Moron.

    > > Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    > >
    > > TC is too stupid to realize just how stupid his comments are.
    > >
    > > Tell me TC, do you have any brains at all? Or, were you just born
    > > stupid?

    > "Okinawan elders eat an average of ... two servings of flavonoid-rich
    > soy products per day."
    >
    > Bradley J. Willcox, MD _The Okinawa Program_, Random House, Inc. New
    > York, 2001. Page 69.
    >
    > Two servings of soy a day is a hell of a lot of soy, TC.
    >
    > I do not eat any soy.
    >
    > Just thought that the dumb-ass known as TC might want to know how
    > stupid he is.
    >
    > You have my condolences.

    Hey Dummy! Try this search in Google.

    asians OR okinawa OR okinawans OR chinese OR japanese "servings of soy"

    http://www.google.com/search?num=10...f+soy"&btnG=Search&lr=lang_en|lang_fr|lang_de

  7. TC wrote:
    > Mr. Natural-Health wrote:
    >
    > > > Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy.

    > > http://www.johnleemd.com/store/soy_menopause.html
    > > "Traditional Asian soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, and miso have been a
    > > dietary staple in that part of the world for centuries, and they are
    > > increasingly found in Western diets."

    > Tofu has NEVER been a staple except in times of starvation. And tempeh
    > and miso are condiments. Moron.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    TC, the Moron, thinks ketchup and other condiments constitutes a
    serving of food.

    Yeah, ... sure, right Moron: "Asians NEVER ate "lots and lots" of soy."

    I hate to tell you idiot, as toxic as soy products are 2 or more
    servings of soy a day means that Asians have historically eaten "lots
    and lots" of soy. That is especially so, when you consider that soy
    has been historically totally absent from the Western Diet over the
    same time period.

    Who says so? I do. :)

    TC is no expert on the the Eskimos any more than he is knowledgeable
    about the diet of the Asians. And, TC's above asinine comments proves
    it.

    Who says so? I do. :)