Tchibo cycling items

wafflycat

Guest
I see Tchibo have some basic cycling items up for sale once again. Shorts,
jersey, computer..

http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTE...52hRUUrkME_M=?CategoryName=preview&source=ABE

DH & I have several pairs of Tchibo cycle shorts from [ast years and we find
them good value, comfortable, long-lasting and hassle-free laundry.

I have restocked the supplies as our current supply is years old and
starting to wear out after being used several times a week, year round over
several years.

On 27 Feb, 19:57, "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
> I see Tchibo have some basic cycling items up for sale once again. Shorts,
> jersey, computer..
>
> http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/uk/-/GBP/...
>
> DH & I have several pairs of Tchibo cycle shorts from [ast years and we find
> them good value, comfortable, long-lasting and hassle-free laundry.
>
> I have restocked the supplies as our current supply is years old and
> starting to wear out after being used several times a week, year round over
> several years.

Thanks for the tip off. I didn't get on very well with the shorts but
the jerseys have been my daily wear for the last couple of years. The
jogging tights and tops make good cold-weather cycle gear too.

Shame that Tchibo no longer sell their waterproof cycling jacket. This
had given David good service for 5 years, though the zips are poor.

I'd like a presentable waterproof reflective jacket, with decent pockets...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.