Tchibo like-a-Like-a-Bike

Danny Colyer

Guest
I've just had this from the currently internet challenged Wafflycat:
> In case anyone on the newsgroup is interested, Tchibo have their
> equivalent of Like-a-bike on sale at the moment. £34.90 is not a bad
> price. See
><URL:http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/uk/-/GBP/TdUkDisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0008262>

Personally I don't reckon it looks quite as good as the Lidl
like-a-Like-a-Bike, but it's still a bargain.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
<URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>

Danny Colyer wrote:
> I've just had this from the currently internet challenged Wafflycat:
> > In case anyone on the newsgroup is interested, Tchibo have their
> > equivalent of Like-a-bike on sale at the moment. £34.90 is not a bad
> > price. See
> ><URL:http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/uk/-/GBP/TdUkDisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0008262>

> Personally I don't reckon it looks quite as good as the Lidl
> like-a-Like-a-Bike, but it's still a bargain.

They did have a metal one a while ago which went down very well with
the youngest.

...d