TdeF 2003 - best video/dvd ?

Andrew Price

Guest
Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video
or DVD of the highlights ?

SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone seen
an advance copy?

best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his family....)

"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced

video
> or DVD of the highlights ?
>
> SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October -

anyone seen
> an advance copy?

I thought SBS already had one out?
I remember seeing some TdF DVD's on www.phantomcycles.com.au
There is also a guy that posts on the rec.bicycles.* groups
occasionally offering to sell DVD highlight packs...

hippy

Amazon.com have a 4 hour version and a 12 hour version, released on 1
October. You'll need a multizone machine. I've already ordered the 12
hour version.

Ross

the best highlights video is to tape SBS each night during the tour (sorry I
guess its a tip for next year...!)