TdeF 2003 - best video/dvd ?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Andrew Price, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Andrew Price

    Andrew Price Guest

    Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video
    or DVD of the highlights ?

    SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone seen
    an advance copy?

    best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his family....)

    Tags:

  2. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced

    video
    > or DVD of the highlights ?
    >
    > SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October -

    anyone seen
    > an advance copy?

    I thought SBS already had one out?
    I remember seeing some TdF DVD's on www.phantomcycles.com.au
    There is also a guy that posts on the rec.bicycles.* groups
    occasionally offering to sell DVD highlight packs...

    hippy

  3. RossB

    RossB Guest

    Amazon.com have a 4 hour version and a 12 hour version, released on 1
    October. You'll need a multizone machine. I've already ordered the 12
    hour version.

    Ross

  4. Scotty

    Scotty Guest

    the best highlights video is to tape SBS each night during the tour (sorry I
    guess its a tip for next year...!)