TdeF 2003 - best video/dvd ?

Status

Andrew Price

Guest
Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video or DVD of the
highlights ?

SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone seen an advance copy?

best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his family....)

Hippy

Guest
"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced
video
> or DVD of the highlights ?
>
> SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October -
anyone seen
> an advance copy?

I thought SBS already had one out? I remember seeing some TdF DVD's on www.phantomcycles.com.au
There is also a guy that posts on the rec.bicycles.* groups occasionally offering to sell DVD
highlight packs...

hippy

RossB

New Member
Aug 20, 2003
Amazon.com have a 4 hour version and a 12 hour version, released on 1 October. You'll need a multizone machine. I've already ordered the 12 hour version.

Ross

Scotty

Guest
the best highlights video is to tape SBS each night during the tour (sorry I guess its a tip for
next year...!)

"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video or DVD of the
> highlights ?
>
> SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone
seen
> an advance copy?
>
> best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his
family....)

Spider1977

New Member
Jul 19, 2003
Originally posted by Andrew Price
Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video or DVD of the
highlights ?

SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone seen an advance copy?

best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his family....)

No haven't seen an advance copy. I've got mine on order since the first ads for them came out and will be ****** off if my copy comes any later than October. Can't wait (even bought a new DVD player for the occaision).;)

Status
Not open for further replies.