TdeF 2003 - best video/dvd ?

Andrew Price

Guest
Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video or DVD of the
highlights ?

SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone seen an advance copy?

best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his family....)

"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced
video
> or DVD of the highlights ?
>
> SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October -
anyone seen
> an advance copy?

I thought SBS already had one out? I remember seeing some TdF DVD's on www.phantomcycles.com.au
There is also a guy that posts on the rec.bicycles.* groups occasionally offering to sell DVD
highlight packs...

hippy

Amazon.com have a 4 hour version and a 12 hour version, released on 1 October. You'll need a multizone machine. I've already ordered the 12 hour version.

Ross

the best highlights video is to tape SBS each night during the tour (sorry I guess its a tip for
next year...!)

"Andrew Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Really loved this years Tour - can anyone source a reasonably priced video or DVD of the
> highlights ?
>
> SBS/Dymocks say they are going to release a VHS/DVD in October - anyone
seen
> an advance copy?
>
> best, Andrew (who is dropping birthday hints furiously to his
family....)

Originally posted by Andrew Price

No haven't seen an advance copy. I've got mine on order since the first ads for them came out and will be ****** off if my copy comes any later than October. Can't wait (even bought a new DVD player for the occaision).;)