TDF 2007 picks

How far behind Kloden will Vino have to get before he gets relegated to a support role. He's about 2 minutes down now.

fbircher said:
How far behind Kloden will Vino have to get before he gets relegated to a support role. He's about 2 minutes down now.
80+ hours back. Vino will NOT work for others. Not ever.

Vino is not supposed to be in this event anyway. (valid doping suspicion)

Vino - probably gone.
Kloden - probably gone.

Cadel Evans is going to win this damn race after all! And to think I only tipped him in this poll as a bit of a laugh.

patch70 said:
Vino - probably gone.
Kloden - probably gone.

Cadel Evans is going to win this damn race after all! And to think I only tipped him in this poll as a bit of a laugh.

My money is still on Vino & Klodi. I was a fan during their TMob years and am still.

I'm hoping Kashenkin will have a good finish too.

Hell - throw in the whole Astana team - certainly look good on paper.

- vino and kloden took a pounding.

- the race seems completely open this year.

patch70 said:
Vino - probably gone.
Kloden - probably gone.

Sastre should place ahead of Evans

And Menchov knows how to win 3 week stage races. And not discounting Valverde too

Its unlikely a wheel sucker like Evans will win the Tour

Frigo's Luggage said:
Man. No way Valverde has any sort of chance...not with Piti in the field. That guy is a real animal.
Got me. Gotta admit, missed the Piti on the list. I think I was so shocked to see Sandy Casar and Marcus Fothen on a list of TdF contenders that I was blinded!:D

Frigo's Luggage said:
Not a good choice.
After stage 15 I think he's proven he can make up the half hour and even the being booted out. Watch him in stage 16, he's going to make up 45 minutes or more on Rasumussen.

mitosis said:

I was born with the gift of reverse premonition - I can see into the past. ;) I only use this gift for the good of mankind (and occasionally womankind)

Andrija said:
IMO Valjavec should concetrate on Polka Dot competition. There might be his chance.
Možda bi mogao i do etapne pobede, ali...
Razumeš ovo?
You are right, he is a pure climber Polka Dot jersey is something he should have been targeting... He wouldn't have needed to cry 'cos of 2-3 bad preformances.

Razmišljaš pravilno, sam se je odloču za GC in to me zelo jezi !