TdF, anyone going over to France?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
    minds now?

    Tags:

  2. >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
    >minds now?

    Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and follow the TdF one year!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    > >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and
    the
    > >other one is in two minds now?
    >
    > Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and
    follow
    > the TdF one year!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    I'm hoping to follow the alpine stages through to the Pyrenees then drive back to UK for the
    flat'ish stuff.

  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    > >I'm hoping to follow the alpine stages through to the Pyrenees then drive back to UK for the
    > >flat'ish stuff.
    > >

    > Full reports on the newsgroup please! That way my jealousy can be abated
    by the
    > vicarious pleasure of reading the account :)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    He he no worries. Four of us are driving to Paris for the prologue and the first stage then coming
    back to the UK. Hopefully I can get some decent pictures this year!

  5. M Series

    M Series Guest

    Make a point of doing it one year. Go to the Alps for a long weekend, its well worth the effort.

    > >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and
    the
    > >other one is in two minds now?
    >
    > Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and
    follow
    > the TdF one year!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  6. Msa

    Msa Guest

    M Series <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Make a point of doing it one year. Go to the Alps for a long weekend, its well worth the effort.
    >
    > "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out
    and
    > the
    > > >other one is in two minds now?
    > >
    > > Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and
    > follow
    > > the TdF one year!
    > >
    > > Cheers, helen s
    > >

    > > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before
    sending
    > > reply!
    > >
    > > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    > keyboaRRRDdd
    > > ~~~~~~~~~~

    I'm going, but only for a couple of days in Paris for the closing stages. Went last year...BLOODY
    fantastic!

    --
    Mark
    ______________________________________

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

  7. M Series

    M Series Guest

    Lack of funds have prevented me from going for the last few years but I have been 11 times so far. I
    hope to get a snealy trip to Paris this year on the Eurostar

  8. In article <[email protected]>, "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
    >minds now?

    Not this time, but I am going to go to the Vuelta in Sept. Hubby has gone for the last 2 and really
    enjoyed himself - he rode following the race 2 years ago for the stages near Calais and did the
    etape last year so saw some of the mountain action.

    Becka