TdF, anyone going over to France?

Terry

Guest
Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
minds now?

>Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
>minds now?

Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and follow the TdF one year!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and
the
> >other one is in two minds now?
>
> Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and
follow
> the TdF one year!
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hoping to follow the alpine stages through to the Pyrenees then drive back to UK for the
flat'ish stuff.

> >I'm hoping to follow the alpine stages through to the Pyrenees then drive back to UK for the
> >flat'ish stuff.
> >

> Full reports on the newsgroup please! That way my jealousy can be abated
by the
> vicarious pleasure of reading the account :)
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

He he no worries. Four of us are driving to Paris for the prologue and the first stage then coming
back to the UK. Hopefully I can get some decent pictures this year!

Make a point of doing it one year. Go to the Alps for a long weekend, its well worth the effort.

M Series <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Make a point of doing it one year. Go to the Alps for a long weekend, its well worth the effort.
>
> "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out
and
> the
> > >other one is in two minds now?
> >
> > Oh I'd love for Vernon, Nathan & I to be able to taker the time out and
> follow
> > the TdF one year!
> >
> > Cheers, helen s
> >

> > ~~~~~~~~~~
> > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before
sending
> > reply!
> >
> > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
> keyboaRRRDdd
> > ~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going, but only for a couple of days in Paris for the closing stages. Went last year...BLOODY
fantastic!

--
Mark
______________________________________

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

Lack of funds have prevented me from going for the last few years but I have been 11 times so far. I
hope to get a snealy trip to Paris this year on the Eurostar

In article <[email protected]>, "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Is anyone going, I was planning to go but one person has dropped out and the other one is in two
>minds now?

Not this time, but I am going to go to the Vuelta in Sept. Hubby has gone for the last 2 and really
enjoyed himself - he rode following the race 2 years ago for the stages near Calais and did the
etape last year so saw some of the mountain action.

Becka