TdF bad glasses award

ProfTournesol

New Member
Aug 22, 2003
hotly debated in our house: Fabian Cancellara and his gold 'D&G ' frames, or David Millar and his bright fluoro (colour mis-matched) specs. Of course the Hincapies are old favourites although they did seem to fall off in yesterday's crash.

ProfTournesol said:
hotly debated in our house: Fabian Cancellara and his gold 'D&G ' frames, or David Millar and his bright fluoro (colour mis-matched) specs. Of course the Hincapies are old favourites although they did seem to fall off in yesterday's crash.

Millars' are a right horror, Cippo would be proud!

On Jul 10, 11:47 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2ti...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> ProfTournesol Wrote:
>
> > hotly debated in our house: Fabian Cancellara and his gold 'D&G '
> > frames, or David Millar and his bright fluoro (colour mis-matched)
> > specs. Of course the Hincapies are old favourites although they did
> > seem to fall off in yesterday's crash.

> Millars' are a right horror, Cippo would be proud!

Cippo would never wear anything that bad. He is a master of style.
Millar stole those sunnies from an 80's surfing magazine in a
backpacker's toilet rack in Bali.

I didn't even notice Cancel's glasses but Millar's!! OMG.. I think I had a pair like that when I was a 10yo! Go the 80's! :S

hippy
"you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby"

hippy said:
I didn't even notice Cancel's glasses but Millar's!! OMG.. I think I had a pair like that when I was a 10yo! Go the 80's! :S

hippy
"you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby"
Have you caught Vino's flouro green set, they look like Greg Lemonds old beautys.