TDF - Courcheval

sarah@alpedhuez

May 9, 2004
This is one of my very first posts on here and as my initial post states I'm not a 'hardcore' rider, but do live in ADH. Last year for the tour I found quite a few beds for people here quite last minute. I have just spoken to someone in Courcheval who might be able to source accommodation and was wondering if anyone would be interested enough for me to make further enquiries.

Hi Sarah.

Are you planning on going to see any stages? I am female coming all the way from australia to see the tdf. My travel partner recently pulled on on the trip with me now i am on my own. Trying to find other people to see this race with.

Drop me an email if you would like to chat. Or even if your not going to see any stages maybe give me some advice and tips.
[email protected]

Kait :)

sarah@alpedhuez said:
This is one of my very first posts on here and as my initial post states I'm not a 'hardcore' rider, but do live in ADH. Last year for the tour I found quite a few beds for people here quite last minute. I have just spoken to someone in Courcheval who might be able to source accommodation and was wondering if anyone would be interested enough for me to make further enquiries.