TDF drug test question

What are the rules in professional cycling concerning marijuana? Has
there ever been a cyclist barred from competing because marijuana
showed up in a drug test?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What are the rules in professional cycling concerning marijuana? Has
> there ever been a cyclist barred from competing because marijuana
> showed up in a drug test?

Yes. A (downhill?) mountain biker was barred last year I think.

--
Snippy "it's always the MTBers" Bobkins

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is it considered a "performance enhancing drug" on the same level as
> blood doping or does marujuana fall into some other catagory?

Depends on your definition of enhancement. :)

--
Snippy

joedopebucket wrote:

> Is it considered a "performance enhancing drug" on the same level as
> blood doping or does marujuana fall into some other catagory?

Its only considered 'peformance enhancing' because ******** and co are a
bunch of dopes.