TdF DVD -- gotta have it!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tim Lance, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Tim Lance

    Tim Lance Guest

    Because of this year's Tour I finally bought a DVD player (and I'm a tech professional!). I have
    found the following.

    http://www.velogear.com/videos.html

    Is there other better?

    Thank you.

    Tim

  2. Spud

    Spud Guest

    Tim, Are you dating or *resting* after Le Tourd

    Tim Lance wrote:

    > Because of this year's Tour I finally bought a DVD player (and I'm a tech professional!). I have
    > found the following.
    >
    > http://www.velogear.com/videos.html
    >
    > Is there other better?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Tim
    >
    > --

  3. Tim Lance

    Tim Lance Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, spud <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Tim, Are you dating or *resting* after Le Tourd

    I'm too old to date! Well, now that i think about it ... Nah, the wife and kids'd get pissed.

    Oh. Was that misspell intentional (possibly clever)?