TDF - LeBlanc email address

Brooks Of Sheff

Guest
I wanted to provide LeBlanc with some constructive feedback on the TDF's wild card selections but
the email I sent to [email protected] was mysteriously returned.

I can't figure out why it was returned. Does anyone know his email? Could it be
[email protected]?

Concerned,

Brooks

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Brooks Of
Sheffield) wrote:

> I wanted to provide LeBlanc with some constructive feedback on the TDF's wild card selections but
> the email I sent to [email protected] was mysteriously returned.
>
> I can't figure out why it was returned. Does anyone know his email? Could it be
> [email protected]?
>
> Concerned,
>
> Brooks

hahaha... I was just saying I'd hate to be his email server. YOWCH!

Try [email protected]

That will reach them

On Wed, 21 May 2003 02:44:49 +0000, Marlene Blanshay wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Brooks
> Of Sheffield) wrote:
>
>> I wanted to provide LeBlanc with some constructive feedback on the TDF's wild card selections but
>> the email I sent to [email protected] was mysteriously returned.
>>
>> I can't figure out why it was returned. Does anyone know his email? Could it be
>> [email protected]?
>>
>> Concerned,
>>
>> Brooks
>
> hahaha... I was just saying I'd hate to be his email server. YOWCH!

[email protected] (Brooks Of Sheffield) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I wanted to provide LeBlanc with some constructive feedback on the TDF's wild card selections but
> the email I sent to [email protected] was mysteriously returned.
>
> I can't figure out why it was returned. Does anyone know his email? Could it be
> [email protected]?
>
> Concerned,
>
> Brooks

[email protected]

That's what it was from last year's "Send Cipo to the Tour"...

Send Cipo to the Tour" email:

Want to see American-made Specialized bikes being raced in the Tour de France this summer? So do we!
With only days before the organizers of the Tour De France make their final decision on this years
exclusive wildcard team selections, we are asking for your help on behalf of Specialized to get
Mario Cipollini and his Acqua & Sapone team to France. Each year, a limited number of teams without
UCI international rankings are invited to compete in the Tour, and we feel the Acqua & Sapone team
deserves an invitation, riding custom Specialized S-works team frames made in the Specialized Morgan
Hill, CA facility. The Acqua & Sapone team is headed by fan favorite Mario Cipollini, and we feel
the team and their bikes would surely add excitement and color to this years tour!

Specialized has launched a worldwide email campaign directed at the Tour Society, and has asked
cycling fans around the world to email a copy of the following letter to the Society. A suggested
letter in both English and French is attached - all you need to do to participate is copy & paste
the letter below into an email, sign it, and send it to [email protected]. But please don't wait - the
decision will be made on May 1st, and it's already April 30th in France!

Thanks! Supergo Bike Shops.

Dear Sirs: Mario Cipollini is unquestionably one of the top stars in professional cycling today. He
is also enjoying a career renaissance this year with his new Acqua & Sapone team, including
spectacular victories at the Milan-San Remo and Gent-Wevelgem classics.

In addition to Mario's status as a media star and world-class sprinter, the Zebra Train has
consistently shown their ability to produce results. It is therefore to everyone's benefit that Mr.
Cipollini and the Acqua & Sapone team appear at the Tour start line in Luxembourg on July 6.

We, cycling fans from all over the world, respectfully suggest it is time to put aside whatever
differences your organization has with Mr. Cipollini. Please offer Acqua & Sapone their well-earned
wildcard berth in this year's Tour de France when you announce your decision on May 1st.

À qui de droit, Indiscutablement, Mario Cipollini est présentement l'une des grandes étoiles du
cyclisme professionnel. De plus, il vit un magnifique renouveau de carrière cette année, grâce à sa
nouvelle équipe Acqua & Sapone. Ses victoires spectaculaires dans les classiques de Milan-San Remo
et Gent-Wevelgem en témoignent.

Fort du profil médiatique de Mario et de son talent de sprinter redoutable, son équipe a
régulièrement affiché d'excellents résultats depuis le début de la saison de cyclisme sur route. Il
serait donc à l'avantage du monde cycliste que Mario Cipollini et l'équipe Acqua & Sapone aient leur
place à la ligne de départ du Tour de France le 6 juillet.

C'est dans cet esprit que nous vous demandons respectueusement, comme de nombreux autres fanas du
cyclisme international, de mettre de côté vos différents avec Mario et d'inviter l'équipe Acqua &
Sapone à participer au Tour de France quand vous annonçerez sa composition le 1er mai.

You can also contact the tv and press offices of the Tour at:

[email protected] [email protected]

"SprintAtBettyRussells" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>
> Fort du profil médiatique de Mario et de son talent de sprinter redoutable, son équipe a
> régulièrement affiché d'excellents résultats depuis le début de la saison de cyclisme sur route.
> Il serait donc à l'avantage du monde cycliste que Mario Cipollini et l'équipe Acqua & Sapone aient
> leur place à la ligne de départ du Tour de France le 6 juillet.
>
> C'est dans cet esprit que nous vous demandons respectueusement, comme de nombreux autres fanas du
> cyclisme international, de mettre de côté vos différents avec Mario et d'inviter l'équipe Acqua &
> Sapone à participer au Tour de France quand vous annonçerez sa composition le 1er mai.

> > You can also contact the tv and press offices of the Tour at:
> >
> > [email protected] [email protected]
>

> DO NOT UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF EMAIL.
>
> AFTER ALL, I WAS ABLE TO GET LISA VOIGHT FIRED BY POSTING HERE ON RBR.

It's amazing what some people will do to try to win any argment here at Usenet.

Thank you, Kurgan

> > "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > You can also contact the tv and press offices of the Tour at:
> > >
> > > [email protected] [email protected]
> >

> > DO NOT UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF EMAIL.
> >
> > AFTER ALL, I WAS ABLE TO GET LISA VOIGHT FIRED BY POSTING HERE ON RBR.
> >

> > BRAVO!!!!
>
> It's amazing what some people will do to try to win any argment here at Usenet.
>
> Thank you, Kurgan

It's amazing that some people cannot distinguish between parody and what you mention.

news:%[email protected]...

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > DO NOT UNDERSTIMATE THE POWER OF EMAIL.
> > >
> > > AFTER ALL, I WAS ABLE TO GET LISA VOIGHT FIRED BY POSTING HERE ON RBR.
> > >

> > > BRAVO!!!!
> >
> > It's amazing what some people will do to try to win any argment here at Usenet.
> >
> > Thank you, Kurgan
>

> It's amazing that some people cannot distinguish between parody and what
you
> mention.

WooooHoooo!! I AM AN AMAZING PARODIST!!! BRAVO TO ME!!!

Thank you, Kurg

> news:%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

RBR.

> > > It's amazing what some people will do to try to win any argment here
at
> > > Usenet.
> > >
> > > Thank you, Kurgan
> >

> > It's amazing that some people cannot distinguish between parody and what
> you
> > mention.
>
> WooooHoooo!! I AM AN AMAZING PARODIST!!! BRAVO TO ME!!!
>
> Thank you, Kurg

Henry, nobody really cares about your internal dialogue.

"Girardengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > "Magni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:%[email protected]...
> > >

> > > Henry, nobody really cares about your internal dialogue.
> >

> > one of them is me, the other one is not.
>

> Yeah, right.

Email Leblanc personally: [email protected]

Or you can also contact the tv and press offices of the Tour at:

[email protected] [email protected]

Together we can do this!

I WILL GET CIPOLLINI A START IN THE TdF!!!

I got Lisa Voight fired with my posts to rbr, I got CBS to improve their Olympics coverage with
emails to the LA Foundation, I know I can get Cipollini on the start list.

BRAVO

> "Girardengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Magni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:%[email protected]...

> > > one of them is me, the other one is not.
> >

> > Yeah, right.
>

> Email Leblanc personally: [email protected]
>
> Or you can also contact the tv and press offices of the Tour at:
>
> [email protected] [email protected]
>

> Together we can do this!
>

> I WILL GET CIPOLLINI A START IN THE TdF!!!
>
> I got Lisa Voight fired with my posts to rbr, I got CBS to improve their Olympics coverage with
> emails to the LA Foundation, I know I can get Cipollini on the start list.
>

> BRAVO

Oh Henry, you're just the drollest person at rbr. So glad that you FINALLY caught on.

Brian Gringioni Magni deBryune Girardengo Magni Lafferty

"Trolling for Henry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Oh Henry, you're just the drollest person at rbr. So glad that you
FINALLY
> caught on.
>
> Brian Gringioni Magni deBryune Girardengo Magni Lafferty

I knew the first one (Kurgan Gringioni, not me) was you. You're the only one who does that and
you're the only one who does the former cycling great nick.

But I do congratulate you for getting rid of Lisa Voight simply by posting to rbr. That is
impressive stuff.