TdF Points question

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Paul D., Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Paul D.

    Paul D. Guest

    I was just looking at the overall point standings, scrolled down to the bottom and noticed negative
    points! (e.g. Floyd Landis has -5 points. How does this happen? -PRD

    Tags:

  2. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    A push from a team manager, or drafting behind a car.

  3. On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:35:50 -0400, Paul D. wrote:
    >Floyd Landis has -5 points. How does this happen?

    Penalty points for being ugly.