TDF Prologue Comp.

ratdog

Guest
>Last year I joined the TdF Dream Team comp over at coolrunning.com.au ,
>but with only three weeks to go I've got a suspiscion it's not going to
>be on this year. Anyone know where else I can get onto one of these. Or
>if someone can get me info on where these comps get their rankings I
>might even be tempted to run an a.b version.

>DaveB

No GC comp just yet, but here is a local one that might interest.

http://forums.handlebarista.com/showthread.php?t=54

Pick the winner and margin of the TDF 07 Prologue TT for a chance to win a
pair of Maxxis Courchevel tyres.

ratdog wrote:
>> Last year I joined the TdF Dream Team comp over at coolrunning.com.au ,
>> but with only three weeks to go I've got a suspiscion it's not going to
>> be on this year. Anyone know where else I can get onto one of these. Or
>> if someone can get me info on where these comps get their rankings I
>> might even be tempted to run an a.b version.

>> DaveB

> No GC comp just yet, but here is a local one that might interest.
>
> http://forums.handlebarista.com/showthread.php?t=54
>
> Pick the winner and margin of the TDF 07 Prologue TT for a chance to win a
> pair of Maxxis Courchevel tyres.

I ended up volunteering to run the comp at coolrunning. I have
implemented a new concept. The Black Jersey goes to the person who has
the most riders DQ or retire under a cloud of drug based suspicion.

DaveB

ratdog wrote:
>> Last year I joined the TdF Dream Team comp over at coolrunning.com.au ,
>> but with only three weeks to go I've got a suspiscion it's not going to
>> be on this year. Anyone know where else I can get onto one of these. Or
>> if someone can get me info on where these comps get their rankings I
>> might even be tempted to run an a.b version.

>> DaveB

> No GC comp just yet, but here is a local one that might interest.
>
> http://forums.handlebarista.com/showthread.php?t=54
>
> Pick the winner and margin of the TDF 07 Prologue TT for a chance to win a
> pair of Maxxis Courchevel tyres.

I think we need a jersey for the leading Australian. (Besides the yellow
one of course!)

Dorfus

Dorfus Dippintush said:
ratdog wrote:
>> Last year I joined the TdF Dream Team comp over at coolrunning.com.au ,
>> but with only three weeks to go I've got a suspiscion it's not going to
>> be on this year. Anyone know where else I can get onto one of these. Or
>> if someone can get me info on where these comps get their rankings I
>> might even be tempted to run an a.b version.

>> DaveB

> No GC comp just yet, but here is a local one that might interest.
>
> http://forums.handlebarista.com/showthread.php?t=54
>
> Pick the winner and margin of the TDF 07 Prologue TT for a chance to win a
> pair of Maxxis Courchevel tyres.

I think we need a jersey for the leading Australian. (Besides the yellow
one of course!)

Dorfus
the vegemite jersey!

>> No GC comp just yet, but here is a local one that might interest.
>>
>> http://forums.handlebarista.com/showthread.php?t=54
>>
>> Pick the winner and margin of the TDF 07 Prologue TT for a chance to win
>> a pair of Maxxis Courchevel tyres.

> I think we need a jersey for the leading Australian. (Besides the yellow
> one of course!)
>
> Dorfus

I've seriously considered this as well.
There's 6 riders on the start list.

GERRANS Simon
MCEWEN Robbie
EVANS Cadel
ROGERS Michael
LANCASTER Brett
O'GRADY Stuart

First or most correct entry for 1-6 GC finish get's the best thing I can
bludge off one of the local importers?

Any takers?

warrwych said:
the drought and flood jersey. What colours would they be? bands or swirls?

Or rather torn/muddy around the edges. We've still fine-tuning our beer & cherry ripe Spot the Hippy game. Gonna be fked if there's lot of ferals in town for the event, stomach pump anyone? ;)

cfsmtb said:
Or rather torn/muddy around the edges. We've still fine-tuning our beer & cherry ripe Spot the Hippy game. Gonna be fked if there's lot of ferals in town for the event, stomach pump anyone? ;)

hehe I actually spotted myself on the British Eurosport coverage but I knew where to look and you couldn't really make me out anyway - just a bunch of us volunteers taking photos of the race (when we should've been blocking peds or something).

Awesome day!