TDF riders more likely to frequent a bathhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Senor

My girlfriend got a little hot when she saw Cooke and McEwen rubbing, bumping, and grinding so
enthusiastically. It is clear from the news reports that McEwen "went looking for Cooke" and then
they began touching each other. I also noticed Nazon looked at them a little funny when he rode by.

What is the history of male-male bumping & grinding in the TDF? Also, could this be a way to
introduce more women to the sport? Finally, is this related to the "many sick racers with
gastrointestinal problems?"

Thanks,
-Mike

Interesting point of view. You'll hear from my lawyer.

Thomas

"El Senor" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> My girlfriend got a little hot when she saw Cooke and McEwen rubbing, bumping, and grinding so
> enthusiastically. It is clear from the news reports that McEwen "went looking for Cooke" and
> then they began touching each other. I also noticed Nazon looked at them a little funny when he
> rode by.
>
> What is the history of male-male bumping & grinding in the TDF? Also, could this be a way to
> introduce more women to the sport? Finally, is this related to the "many sick racers with
> gastrointestinal problems?"
>
> Thanks,
> -Mike

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:19:16 GMT, "El Senor" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My girlfriend got a little hot when she saw Cooke and McEwen rubbing, bumping, and grinding so
>enthusiastically.

As you're obviously needing some help in that department make sure she tunes into the World Track
Champs - starts Wednesday.

Regards! Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.