TDF riders more likely to frequent a bathhouse?

El Senor

Guest
My girlfriend got a little hot when she saw Cooke and McEwen rubbing, bumping, and grinding so
enthusiastically. It is clear from the news reports that McEwen "went looking for Cooke" and then
they began touching each other. I also noticed Nazon looked at them a little funny when he rode by.

What is the history of male-male bumping & grinding in the TDF? Also, could this be a way to
introduce more women to the sport? Finally, is this related to the "many sick racers with
gastrointestinal problems?"

Thanks,
-Mike

Interesting point of view. You'll hear from my lawyer.

Thomas

news:[email protected]...

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:19:16 GMT, "El Senor" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My girlfriend got a little hot when she saw Cooke and McEwen rubbing, bumping, and grinding so
>enthusiastically.

As you're obviously needing some help in that department make sure she tunes into the World Track
Champs - starts Wednesday.

Regards! Stephen