TDF Satellite Radio Coverage??

Al

Guest
I"m on the brink of getting a satellite radio reciever, but it's
unclear to me if either covers the TDF... I know Lance has a show on
Sirius, but I assume it's largely a recap type of thing. Anyone know
if XM or Sirius does TDF blow by blow coverage, preferably in English?
Thanks in advance,
Al

"Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I"m on the brink of getting a satellite radio reciever, but it's
> unclear to me if either covers the TDF... I know Lance has a show on
> Sirius, but I assume it's largely a recap type of thing. Anyone know
> if XM or Sirius does TDF blow by blow coverage, preferably in English?
> Thanks in advance,
> Al

There is no TdF coverage on either satellite provider. Fortunately, we use
wireless broadband cards in our laptops. When I am out making sales calls, I
have been able to tune into Eurosport's streaming live audio coverage in the
car through my laptop.

Rick

"Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I"m on the brink of getting a satellite radio reciever, but it's
> unclear to me if either covers the TDF... I know Lance has a show on
> Sirius, but I assume it's largely a recap type of thing. Anyone know
> if XM or Sirius does TDF blow by blow coverage, preferably in English?
> Thanks in advance,
> Al

Lance's show doesn't really have much to do with bike racing .

RJG wrote:
> "Al" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I"m on the brink of getting a satellite radio reciever, but it's
> > unclear to me if either covers the TDF... I know Lance has a show on
> > Sirius, but I assume it's largely a recap type of thing. Anyone know
> > if XM or Sirius does TDF blow by blow coverage, preferably in English?
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Al
> >

> There is no TdF coverage on either satellite provider. Fortunately, we use
> wireless broadband cards in our laptops. When I am out making sales calls, I
> have been able to tune into Eurosport's streaming live audio coverage in the
> car through my laptop.
>
> Rick

Okay thanks Rick - that Eurosport broadcast might just fill the need.
Al