> Jeff Pierce (1)
> Andy Hampsten (1)
> Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.
>
> Am I forgetting anybody?
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Champ

Tyler last year

Race

news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote:

>Hey,
>
> Greg Lemond (?)
> Davis Phinney (2)
> Jeff Pierce (1)
> Andy Hampsten (1)
> Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.
>
> Am I forgetting anybody?

Hamilton (1)
--dt

"Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Greg Lemond (?)
> Davis Phinney (2)
> Jeff Pierce (1)
> Andy Hampsten (1)
> Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.
>
> Am I forgetting anybody?
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Champ

Unless you are excluding the TTT, there are a lot more.

"Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>...
> "Ronde Champ" <[email protected]...
> > Greg Lemond (?)
> > Davis Phinney (2)
> > Jeff Pierce (1)
> > Andy Hampsten (1)
> > Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.
> >
> > Am I forgetting anybody?

> Unless you are excluding the TTT, there are a lot more.

Does a TTT count as 0.111 of a stage win (or 0.125 if only 8 guys finish)?

How does that count in your Career Palmares?

-Ken

K. J. Papai wrote:

> "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>...
>
>>"Ronde Champ" <[email protected]...
>>
>>> Greg Lemond (?)
>>> Davis Phinney (2)
>>> Jeff Pierce (1)
>>> Andy Hampsten (1)
>>> Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.
>>>
>>> Am I forgetting anybody?

>>Unless you are excluding the TTT, there are a lot more.

> Does a TTT count as 0.111 of a stage win (or 0.125 if only 8 guys finish)?
>
> How does that count in your Career Palmares?
>
> -Ken

1/9th stage win.

Ronde Champ:

<< Hey,

Greg Lemond (?)
Davis Phinney (2)
Jeff Pierce (1)
Andy Hampsten (1)
Lance Armstrong (20) soon to be 21.

Am I forgetting anybody? >>

Tyler Hamilton.

I believe Lemond has 5 stage wins and about 12 virtual
stage victories.

On a tangent: I keep thinking I'm forgetting somebody
but maybe it's because of Vaughters' record on the
Ventoux, or because Ron Kiefel won a stage of the Giro
I think 1985. Hampsten won the Giro d'Italia (!) as well
as the Tour of Switzerland, with several stage wins in
each. Not incidental to current discussions of KoM, H.
was KoM of the Giro the same year he won it (and was
KoM of the Tour de Suisse when he didn't win it).

Robert