TDF streaming

woodworking-greg

Guest
What time is TDF playing on http://tour.tv2.dk/live/ pacific time?
I want to tune in, what time should I try.
anybody had any luck with this internet streaming station

"woodworking-greg" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news: [email protected]...
| What time is TDF playing on http://tour.tv2.dk/live/ pacific time?
| I want to tune in, what time should I try.
| anybody had any luck with this internet
streaming station

This year it is being shown via Sputnik, TV2's internet access service.
You've gotta pay about 20 bucks but the quality is very good. The site says
it starts at 14, but yesterday the streaming started around 1430

TDF LIVE
Her kan du se alle Tour de France etaperne LIVE - Start klokken 14.00.

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:33:44 -0700, "woodworking-greg"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>What time is TDF playing on http://tour.tv2.dk/live/ pacific time?
>I want to tune in, what time should I try.
>anybody had any luck with this internet streaming station

Live streaming starts 14.40 danish time (UTC+2) = 12.40 UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?continent=namerica

Poul Erik
Fjern cykel i adresse

--
== __o
Poul Erik Lindaa === _'\ <_ E-mail: [email protected]ldk

> This year it is being shown via Sputnik, TV2's internet access service.
> You've gotta pay about 20 bucks but the quality is very good. The site
> says
> it starts at 14, but yesterday the streaming started around 1430

Rem.: The 20$ is a one time fee for all the stages in the TdF

Thomas