TdF Team Classification Winner

hstream

May 4, 2006
Who do you think will win the team classification? My thinking is that T-Mob and CSC will be too busy with GC, leaving this spot for Disco, who wants to win *something* in the tour this year. Do they have the right mix of riders to do it?

Current odds at Ladbrokes:

T-Mobile: 2.10
Discovery: 4.00
Team CSC: 5.00
Phonak: 8.00
Caisse D'Epargne: 10.00
Wurth: 11.00

hstream said:
Who do you think will win the team classification? My thinking is that T-Mob and CSC will be too busy with GC, leaving this spot for Disco, who wants to win *something* in the tour this year. Do they have the right mix of riders to do it?

Current odds at Ladbrokes:

T-Mobile: 2.10
Discovery: 4.00
Team CSC: 5.00
Phonak: 8.00
Caisse D'Epargne: 10.00
Wurth: 11.00

I think the team classifiction should go different this year and be awarded to the team with the least number of riders turning positive, the least mentioned in El Pais, the least DS serving jail sentences, the least number whose coaches include Fuentes, all based on an elaborate points system devised by **** Pound.

how does a team 'win' the team classification as such?

is it as simple as : add up the times of all the riders, lowest total time wins?
what then if only 7 riders finish?

Ricardo29 said:
how does a team 'win' the team classification as such?

is it as simple as : add up the times of all the riders, lowest total time wins?
what then if only 7 riders finish?
The Times of the Top 3 riders in each stage are added up and that is the time for your team.

moviekindoflife said:
haha, i was joking a little, they are probably the team that has the least to do with all the doping scandals, so they may be the only ones racing.
Your sarcasm radar is off. I was hoping for some serious answers, but all I got was comedy.

disco - since they have no clear leader, everyone will be trying to get to the top of the mountains first to become the leader giving them some good placings

moviekindoflife said:
disco - since they have no clear leader, everyone will be trying to get to the top of the mountains first to become the leader giving them some good placings
Thanks. :)