TdF - Vinokourov uber alles ! (scheisse,keine umlaut)

The Nottingham Duck

Guest
T-Mobile must drop 'Fatty' Ullrich and put their full-weight behind
Vino !

I'm not suggesting this purely on Thursday's performance,but on his
commitment to cycling over the past 3 seasons.
Its painfully obvious that Ullrich has lost any real hunger for the
sport - as Rudi Altig pointed out this week - and is just in it for
the Euros.

Having 'sacrificed' Zabel in order to concentrate on the Yellow Jersey
its the logical course of action.

Where is that cold-hearted,psuedo-Vulcan Tuetonic logical streak that
governs their every waking minute when its needed ?

Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

"The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> T-Mobile must drop 'Fatty' Ullrich and put their full-weight behind
> Vino !
>
> I'm not suggesting this purely on Thursday's performance,but on his
> commitment to cycling over the past 3 seasons.
> Its painfully obvious that Ullrich has lost any real hunger for the
> sport - as Rudi Altig pointed out this week - and is just in it for
> the Euros.
>
> Having 'sacrificed' Zabel in order to concentrate on the Yellow Jersey
> its the logical course of action.
>
> Where is that cold-hearted,psuedo-Vulcan Tuetonic logical streak that
> governs their every waking minute when its needed ?
>
> Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

Please don't put details in the subject line, you probably spoiled quite a
few folks enjoyment of their evening by doing that.

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:25:26 +0000 (UTC), "LSMike"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> T-Mobile must drop 'Fatty' Ullrich and put their full-weight behind
>> Vino !
>>
>> I'm not suggesting this purely on Thursday's performance,but on his
>> commitment to cycling over the past 3 seasons.
>> Its painfully obvious that Ullrich has lost any real hunger for the
>> sport - as Rudi Altig pointed out this week - and is just in it for
>> the Euros.
>>
>> Having 'sacrificed' Zabel in order to concentrate on the Yellow Jersey
>> its the logical course of action.
>>
>> Where is that cold-hearted,psuedo-Vulcan Tuetonic logical streak that
>> governs their every waking minute when its needed ?
>>
>> Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

>Please don't put details in the subject line, you probably spoiled quite a
>few folks enjoyment of their evening by doing that.

Why - do you have inside info that Vino wins today's (Friday's)
stage ?
How can posting on a Friday morning spoil a Thursday night's viewing ?
Please note the time and date of the post before replying in this
manner.

"The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:25:26 +0000 (UTC), "LSMike"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> T-Mobile must drop 'Fatty' Ullrich and put their full-weight behind
>>> Vino !
>>>
>>> I'm not suggesting this purely on Thursday's performance,but on his
>>> commitment to cycling over the past 3 seasons.
>>> Its painfully obvious that Ullrich has lost any real hunger for the
>>> sport - as Rudi Altig pointed out this week - and is just in it for
>>> the Euros.
>>>
>>> Having 'sacrificed' Zabel in order to concentrate on the Yellow Jersey
>>> its the logical course of action.
>>>
>>> Where is that cold-hearted,psuedo-Vulcan Tuetonic logical streak that
>>> governs their every waking minute when its needed ?
>>>
>>> Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

>>Please don't put details in the subject line, you probably spoiled quite a
>>few folks enjoyment of their evening by doing that.
>>

> Why - do you have inside info that Vino wins today's (Friday's)
> stage ?
> How can posting on a Friday morning spoil a Thursday night's viewing ?
> Please note the time and date of the post before replying in this
> manner.

Yes, sorry, I got mixed up and didn't word that very well did I? I'd rather
you not put details in the subject line since it's quite possible some
people are yet to watch yesterday's events. I was only able to finish
watching Sunday's race on Monday morning, for example.

The Nottingham Duck wrote:

> How can posting on a Friday morning spoil a Thursday night's viewing ?

Last night I only mangaged to watch the highlights at 10pm after putting the
kids to bed, doing the washing up and waiting for Mrs B to finish watching
the programme she was watching. If I hadn't stayed up to watch the video,
I'd have probably had to watch them this evening before the show at 8pm.

Please stick to the convention and don't reveal results in the subject line.
It doesn't cost you anything, does it?

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:37:54 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
<[email protected]> wrote:

<T-Mob>

>Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

That's not pink, it's magenta. The nice man on the TV said so.

Tim, owner of a pink ^T flamboyant magenta Mercian.

Tim Hall wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:37:54 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> <T-Mob>
>
>>Mind you,they do ride in pink !!!

> That's not pink, it's magenta. The nice man on the TV said so.
>
> Tim, owner of a pink ^T flamboyant magenta Mercian.

For a moment there I read Mercian as Mercier. Is seem to remember that
their frames were pink, especially in the Poulidor era.

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:43:50 +0100, "Simonb"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The Nottingham Duck wrote:
>
>> How can posting on a Friday morning spoil a Thursday night's viewing ?

>Please stick to the convention and don't reveal results in the subject line.
>It doesn't cost you anything, does it?

Perhaps in your exhausted state you mis-heard the results.Bernucci won
the stage,not Vinokourov and Armstrong is still in Yellow.

I've taken the time to type this message out properly.
Please take the time to read it properly.

This is how World Wars are started !!!!

The Nottingham Duck wrote:

> I've taken the time to type this message out properly.
> Please take the time to read it properly.

Okay. But please stick to the convention.

The Nottingham Duck wrote:

> How can posting on a Friday morning spoil a Thursday night's viewing ?

the fact that I was working all night Thu and looking forward to
watching the stage when I got home??

(OK I got Ch4 news instead ;-( but please keep any result hints on the
body not the title and add Spoiler to the title if you do)