TdG ITT vid clip for ya'll

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    http://www.videodesk.net/show.aspx?user_key=9700&file=TdGstage4_ITT10.wmv&se
    nd_link=1

    about :30 sec of Lance / :30 Cipo on the TT near Mt. Alto. It's a static
    shot on a switchback (a friendly stranger DID sweep as Cipo rolled by).
    Hard to tell from the shot, but a heck of climb to do on a TT bike. FYI, it
    was shot with single chip DV, K-Mart tripod, and a bottle of "Pinot G".

    Apologies up front. Enjoy. More to come.

    Oh, and sorry for the buffering.....that's what free video hosting will get
    you.

    Cheers,
    David

    Tags:

  2. David wrote:

    > http://www.videodesk.net/show.aspx?user_key=9700&file=TdGstage4_ITT10.wmv&se
    > nd_link=1
    >
    > about :30 sec of Lance / :30 Cipo on the TT near Mt. Alto. It's a static
    > shot on a switchback (a friendly stranger DID sweep as Cipo rolled by).
    > Hard to tell from the shot, but a heck of climb to do on a TT bike. FYI, it
    > was shot with single chip DV, K-Mart tripod, and a bottle of "Pinot G".
    >
    > Apologies up front. Enjoy. More to come.
    >
    > Oh, and sorry for the buffering.....that's what free video hosting will get
    > you.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > David

    All I get is the brainless Windows Media animation the first time
    through and black the sencond. :-(

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > David wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.videodesk.net/show.aspx?user_key=9700&file=TdGstage4_ITT10.wmv&se
    > > nd_link=1
    > >
    > > about :30 sec of Lance / :30 Cipo on the TT near Mt. Alto. It's a static
    > > shot on a switchback (a friendly stranger DID sweep as Cipo rolled by).
    > > Hard to tell from the shot, but a heck of climb to do on a TT bike. FYI, it
    > > was shot with single chip DV, K-Mart tripod, and a bottle of "Pinot G".
    > >
    > > Apologies up front. Enjoy. More to come.
    > >
    > > Oh, and sorry for the buffering.....that's what free video hosting will get
    > > you.
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > > David
    > >

    > All I get is the brainless Windows Media animation the first time
    > through and black the sencond. :-(

    Apparently operator malfunctiuon as my media player displays it just fine
    Dave

  4. David

    David Guest

    sorry. not sure why the link didn't wrap.
    hmm......

  5. David wrote:
    > sorry. not sure why the link didn't wrap.
    > hmm......

    Just for reference, if you have a long link, then you embed it totally
    within angle brackets and it will wrap.

  6. Ron Smedley

    Ron Smedley Guest

    I got it ..... enjoyed it!
    "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:p[email protected]
    > =

    http://www.videodesk.net/show.aspx?user_key=3D9700&file=3DTdGstage4_ITT10=
    ..wmv&se