TdL in London?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. See <http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/story/0,10482,969989,00.html>

    It would be *great* - great for London, great for the UK and great for cycling in the UK. More power
    to Livingstone I say!!! ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. M Series

    M Series Guest

    That would be great. In 1994 they, Jean Marie LeBlanc said it would return within 6 years

    > See <http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/story/0,10482,969989,00.html>
    >
    > It would be *great* - great for London, great for the UK and great for
    cycling
    > in the UK. More power to Livingstone I say!!! ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    news:[email protected].aol.com...
    > See <http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cycling/story/0,10482,969989,00.html>
    >
    > It would be *great* - great for London, great for the UK and great for
    cycling
    > in the UK. More power to Livingstone I say!!! ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd

    Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    ---
    Don't be shy, click on the link below. http://www.justgiving.com/letour

    L'Etape du Tour 2003, rider number 3295, I must be mad!
    http://www.letapedutour.com/2003/us/index.htm