TDU

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by TimC, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. TimC

    TimC Guest

    I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?

    42° for them too :)

    --
    TimC
    Stapp's (of Murphy's law fame) Law: the universal aptitude for

    Tags:

  2. dave

    dave Guest

    TimC wrote:
    > I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?
    >
    > 42° for them too :)

    thanx tim

  3. SuzieB

    SuzieB New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2005
    TV alert!

    The Tour Down Under is being shown on Channel 10 TODAY (Sunday) from 2.30pm to 4.30pm in Victoria. Check local guides! Should be an exciting finish. And a perfect day to sit inside in a cool room. :D

  4. BluRoo

    BluRoo Guest

    "SuzieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > TV alert!
    >
    > The Tour Down Under is being shown on Channel 10 TODAY (Sunday) from
    > 2.30pm to 4.30pm in Victoria. Check local guides! Should be an exciting
    > finish. And a perfect day to sit inside in a cool room. :D
    >

    > --
    > SuzieB

    Rode down to watch yesterday, 50+ Km's in 42 degree heat on a
    thirty-year-old steel road bike carrying camera gear.
    I am definitely staying home today!

    BlueRoo

  5. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    "TimC" wrote in message ...
    > I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?

    Am now. But about to go for a ride.

    Parbs