TDU

TimC

Guest
I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?

42° for them too :)

--
TimC
Stapp's (of Murphy's law fame) Law: the universal aptitude for

TimC wrote:
> I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?
>
> 42° for them too :)

thanx tim

TV alert!

The Tour Down Under is being shown on Channel 10 TODAY (Sunday) from 2.30pm to 4.30pm in Victoria. Check local guides! Should be an exciting finish. And a perfect day to sit inside in a cool room. :D

"SuzieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> TV alert!
>
> The Tour Down Under is being shown on Channel 10 TODAY (Sunday) from
> 2.30pm to 4.30pm in Victoria. Check local guides! Should be an exciting
> finish. And a perfect day to sit inside in a cool room. :D
>

> --
> SuzieB

Rode down to watch yesterday, 50+ Km's in 42 degree heat on a
thirty-year-old steel road bike carrying camera gear.
I am definitely staying home today!

BlueRoo

"TimC" wrote in message ...
> I trust people are watching the TDU on channel 10 now?

Am now. But about to go for a ride.

Parbs