Team Coast finally get's UCI approval

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Heinz Getzler, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has become
    overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a modern age.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Heinz Getzler) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has
    > become overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a
    > modern age.

    I think team Coast's troubles were a matter of not following the min loot rules as opposed to the
    min weight rules ;)

  3. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Heinz Getzler) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Cyclingnews.com reported that Team coast has been cleared to race. It seems like UCI has
    > > become overly bearucratic these days. Some of min weight rules seem quite ridiculous in such a
    > > modern age.
    >
    > I think team Coast's troubles were a matter of not following the min loot rules as opposed to the
    > min weight rules ;)

    Speednerschneider,

    Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.

    Deez

  4. [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Speednerschneider,
    >
    > Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.
    >
    > Deez

    Deez,

    What have you got against homos?

    Q: Do you know what the common wisdom is on homophobes?

    R: Homophobes == closet homos.

    BTW, you need to work on new ways to butcher surname. By third grade, I'd all ready heard all you've
    managed to come up with so far. That's fitting however, since your mentality and literacy are about
    at a third grade level.

    - Boyd SPEERSCHNEIDER ... not afraid of homos. In fact, wouldn't mind if every other guy on the
    planet was a homo. For me, that would mean less compitition for all the fine females out there.

    ps. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... its our little secret m'k?

  5. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Speednerschneider,
    > >
    > > Emoticons are for homos. Just thought you might want to know.
    > >
    > > Deez
    >
    > Deez,
    >
    > What have you got against homos?
    >
    > Q: Do you know what the common wisdom is on homophobes?
    >
    > A: Homophobes == closet homos.
    >
    > BTW, you need to work on new ways to butcher surname. By third grade, I'd all ready heard all
    > you've managed to come up with so far. That's fitting however, since your mentality and literacy
    > are about at a third grade level.
    >
    > - Boyd SPEERSCHNEIDER ... not afraid of homos. In fact, wouldn't mind if every other guy on the
    > planet was a homo. For me, that would mean less compitition for all the fine females out there.
    >
    > ps. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone... its our little secret m'k?

    I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
    something.

    Deez

  6. [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    <snip>

    > I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
    > something.
    >
    > Deez

    Genius, When did being a homo become a requirement for having AIDS? Besides, the virus dies upon
    exposure to the open air, so unless you're drinking some homo's jism (with your mouth tightly sealed
    around his penis), you shouldn't have much to worry about. Then again, maybe you do.

    - Boyd S.

  7. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > I am afraid of homos because they carry AIDS and I don't want to catch it from a toilet seat or
    > > something.
    > >
    > > Deez
    >
    > Genius, When did being a homo become a requirement for having AIDS? Besides, the virus dies upon
    > exposure to the open air, so unless you're drinking some homo's jism (with your mouth tightly
    > sealed around his penis), you shouldn't have much to worry about. Then again, maybe you do.
    >
    > - Boyd S.

    Trdina's dad got AIDS from shaking hands with a homo at a gay pride rally.

    Deez

  8. [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Trdina's dad got AIDS from shaking hands with a homo at a gay pride rally.
    >
    > Deez

    <dr. evil> riiiiiiiiighhhhtttt. </dr. evil>

    Why would I believe the findings from a bunch of world class research scientists, when I have a 3rd
    hand report from an anonymous usenet poster that refutes them?