Team Fuji (1980?) How Do I Have it Valued?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Cranston, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cranston

Cranston Guest

I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one
    handle bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in
    Oakville, ON Canada).

How do I have this bike appraised/valued?

Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then please
    would somebody please lead me to the proper group!

Tags:

2. Cranston <[email protected]> wrote in news:3EE75181.1040802 @netscape.net:

> I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    > condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one handle
    > bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in Oakville, ON
    > Canada).
    >
    > How do I have this bike appraised/valued?
    >
    > Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then
    > please would somebody please lead me to the proper group!
    >

Put it up on eBay with some ridiculous reserve price.

3. Woogoogle

Woogoogle Guest

Cranston <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    > condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one handle
    > bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in Oakville, ON
    > Canada).
    >
    > How do I have this bike appraised/valued?
    >
    > Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then
    > please would somebody please lead me to the proper group!

This guy can't sell this for $60 and yours is not much better.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612816236&category=7298

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.