Team Postal for Dubya?

"Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> http://www.georgebush.com
>
> Click on the new ad. Is that US Postal during a team time trial or is
> it a track team?

Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

> > http://www.georgebush.com
> >
> > Click on the new ad. Is that US Postal during a team time trial or is
> > it a track team?

> Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
> helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
> track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

Sorry. Bell Vortex helmet = circa 1992-93

> > Team pursuit. I'm still trying to discern when/where. The Bell Vortex
> > helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
> > track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.
> >

> Sorry. Bell Vortex helmet = circa 1992-mid 94

I can't get it to go frame by frame. The bike frames would help quite to
determine quite a bit. The track appears to be cement, so eliminates about
1/2 of the big events.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:24:04 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> http://www.georgebush.com
>>
>> Click on the new ad. Is that US Postal during a team time trial or is
>> it a track team?

>Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
>helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
>track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

That's what was throwing me off, the helmets, and I didn't realize it
at the time, but the fact the video was reversed. I thought maybe it
had been a TTT skewed at first, but the track in the background is
pretty obvious.

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>http://www.georgebush.com
>>
>>Click on the new ad. Is that US Postal during a team time trial or is
>>it a track team?

> Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
> helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
> track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

That's the result of spin ;-)

In article <[email protected]>,
Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

> Carl Sundquist wrote:
>
> > "Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>http://www.georgebush.com
> >>
> >>Click on the new ad. Is that US Postal during a team time trial or is
> >>it a track team?

> > Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
> > helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
> > track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

> That's the result of spin ;-)

Hmmm, don't things go the other way below the equator?

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Carl Sundquist wrote:
> >
> > > "Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Team pursuit. I'm still trying to descern when/where. The Bell Vortex
> > > helmets are a bit of a clue. Also, somehow the video is reversed, as the
> > > track is ridden counterclockwise, not clockwise as shown.

I couldn't see the ad, so someone will have to tell me - are the
riders pedaling in sync?

-RJ