Team Spoke Interview (prediction)

Flyer's.Finale!

Jan 30, 2007
Thanks for making time in your busy schedule for my silly and perfunctory questions.

Let's get right into it: Stephen Alfy---an 8 year suspension reduced from a compulsory LIFETIME suspension for synthetic testosterone and female hormone hCG. What is your reaction to this sad news?

Answer: We told him to quit drinking Jack Daniels after his sprint work outs. We also warned him about pissing off and on our federation creeps. And at least it was not his Deca Durabolin this time (a 1998 suspension).

Those birth control pills must have spiked (no pun) his T/E ratio. I mean that was the only violation. They would NEVER have tested for testosterone or female hormones if he had just stayed at 4:1---like all of us do under the supervision of a federation rep. He just had to do it his own way.

Maybe he has a naturally high unnatural testosterone? Or maybe he was pregnant?

It is just like Lance, Tyler, Floyd, Roberto, Benoit, Frankie---all jealous Aussie rumors.

Question: Yes, I agree, Your work ethics make the winning difference. Besides, who can afford drugs? Bikes? Wheel sets? Tyres? Motels? gas money? The entire sport is not financially possible.

Spoke Answer:
Drugs are simply not possible to budget for or obtain via the internet, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Mexico or down the street at a local high school.

1,000,000 American teenagers abuse steroids today---why should we?

Thank you for helping John Q. Public understand Nike miracles.

Peace.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Thanks for making time in your busy schedule for my silly and perfunctory questions.

Let's get right into it: Stephen Alfy---an 8 year suspension reduced from a compulsory LIFETIME suspension for synthetic testosterone and female hormone hCG. What is your reaction to this sad news?

Answer: We told him to quit drinking Jack Daniels after his sprint work outs. We also warned him about pissing off and on our federation creeps. And at least it was not his Deca Durabolin this time (a 1998 suspension).

Those birth control pills must have spiked (no pun) his T/E ratio. I mean that was the only violation. They would NEVER have tested for testosterone or female hormones if he had just stayed at 4:1---like all of us do under the supervision of a federation rep. He just had to do it his own way.

Maybe he has a naturally high unnatural testosterone? Or maybe he was pregnant?

It is just like Lance, Tyler, Floyd, Roberto, Benoit, Frankie---all jealous Aussie rumors.

Question: Yes, I agree, Your work ethics make the winning difference. Besides, who can afford drugs? Bikes? Wheel sets? Tyres? Motels? gas money? The entire sport is not financially possible.

Spoke Answer:
Drugs are simply not possible to budget for or obtain via the internet, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Mexico or down the street at a local high school.

1,000,000 American teenagers abuse steroids today---why should we?

Thank you for helping John Q. Public understand Nike miracles.

Peace.
Your m.o. is getting tired...

tonyzackery said:
Your m.o. is getting tired...
Truth about ubiquitous doping in cycling, MLB and the NFL is very tedious.

So are the silly denials and myths about clean athletes getting slots in the NFL.

You should read my case about the 2003 Carolina Panthers doping with James Shortt, MD. That was an NFL PR accident too.

http://www.casewatch.org/doj/shortt/indictment.shtml

NFL alumni are well known for being untruthful.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Truth about ubiquitous doping in cycling, MLB and the NFL is very tedious.

So are the silly denials and myths about clean athletes getting slots in the NFL.

You should read my case about the 2003 Carolina Panthers doping with James Shortt, MD. That was an NFL PR accident too.

http://www.casewatch.org/doj/shortt/indictment.shtml

NFL alumni are well known for being untruthful.

What's your real name, Almighty Truth-teller??

tonyzackery said:
LOL, you've been exposed as a "nobody" now...You're just a disgruntled parent with an axe to grind...
Ah yes, the parents of steroid induced death:

Rob Garibaldi (a USC baseball player)
Tyler Hooten (a North Dallas HS football player)

Both did anabolic steroids, both committed suicide by overdosing their pituitary function.

Something Terry Bradshaw still suffers with.

Tony----you are a pretender.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Ah yes, the parents of steroid induced death:

Rob Garibaldi (a USC baseball player)
Tyler Hooten (a North Dallas HS football player)

Both did anabolic steroids, both committed suicide by overdosing their pituitary function.

Something Terry Bradshaw still suffers with.

Tony----you are a pretender.
You're the parent of child that did not have enough athletic ability to perform cleanly and got caught while doing it (if your story is true, which is doubtable).

tonyzackery said:
You're the parent of child that did not have enough athletic ability to perform cleanly and got caught while doing it (if your story is true, which is doubtable).
You should read my Balco Bill Romanowski and Dana Stubblefield interviews.

These steroid addicts want to coach high school football.

Dana already does--and the parents love him, freak that he is. Too bad his wife's domestic abuse/violence restraining order prevents her from joining him at the end-of-season party.

NFL is home to the freakiest freaks of all. Makes the NBA look tame.

http://www.sfgate.com/balco/