Team Wiggins Kit

Do you like the new Team Wiggins Kit design?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It's OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Do you like the new Team Wiggins Kit design?

wiggins-jersey-01.jpg

Rapha are proud to announce a new partnership with Sir Bradley Wiggins, the first Briton to win the Tour de France and one of the most iconic riders in the world. Now, in 2015, as Sir Bradley transitions from Team Sky after Paris Roubaix, Rapha will work with him to focus on new goals, including the Hour Record, the 2016 Olympic games in Rio, and beyond. As the first step on this journey, Rapha will provide kit for the WIGGINS team for their forthcoming season, beginning in March.
http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/rapha-partners-with-sir-bradley-wiggins

It's like the old British representative jersey. Which looked ****.

Quote by mpre53:
"Looks like something you'd wear facing a firing squad, with the bullseye over the heart."

Roundel, old chap!

Man, I wish I could afford to buy English fashion. That stuff is expensive, but if I hit the Powerball, I'm flying into Heathrow and going on a 5-day shopping spree on Savile Row and every other street in the fashion district! #clothesmaketheman

Then I'll be as sharply dressed as JH!

classic1 said:
It's like the old British representative jersey. Which looked ****.
I was going say that but add that it's another retro fail of epic proportions. I was expecting the RAF roundel on it somewhere...

That would look way better. Just a roundel on a white jersey. What is it with you pommies? You can't design a decent looking national kit to save yourselves. Remember that red, blue and lime green abomination? They should just steal the old ANC kit. Red, white and blue and actually looked ok.

On the positive side, the British champion jersey looks ace.

classic1 said:
That would look way better. Just a roundel on a white jersey. What is it with you pommies? You can't design a decent looking national kit to save yourselves. Remember that red, blue and lime green abomination? They should just steal the old ANC kit. Red, white and blue and actually looked ok.

On the positive side, the British champion jersey looks ace.
Says the guy who comes from a country where the national shirt looks like a white t-shirt with two colors that don't appear in your national flag. Was green and yellow chosen because lemon and lime looks ace on cocktails or was there a competition held at nursery schools and some kid got handy with some crayons or chosen by someone with less intelligence still, namely a politician?

I hated the ANC kit just because of Joey McScouslin was an absolute c**t of epic proportions.

CAMPYBOB said:
Quote by mpre53:
"Looks like something you'd wear facing a firing squad, with the bullseye over the heart."

Roundel, old chap!

Man, I wish I could afford to buy English fashion. That stuff is expensive, but if I hit the Powerball, I'm flying into Heathrow and going on a 5-day shopping spree on Savile Row and every other street in the fashion district! #clothesmaketheman

Then I'll be as sharply dressed as JH!
I always thought that the roundel told the Luftwaffe, "aim here". :D

swampy1970 said:
Says the guy who comes from a country where the national shirt looks like a white t-shirt with two colors that don't appear in your national flag. Was green and yellow chosen because lemon and lime looks ace on cocktails or was there a competition held at nursery schools and some kid got handy with some crayons or chosen by someone with less intelligence still, namely a politician?

I hated the ANC kit just because of Joey McScouslin was an absolute c**t of epic proportions.
It's bottle green and wattle you philistine.

More Joey mcloughlin cunnox stories please. I heard rumours he was on the roids as a 20yo from 16000km away.

I've seen that gent wevelgem he was away in and the amstel he was 4th in. Then he had a year at Z and disappeared