Teams for ASO classics !

poulidor

Jul 31, 2006
The teams :
Les 25 équipes pour Paris-Roubaix (13 avril), la Flèche Wallonne (23 avril) et Liège-Bastogne-Liège (27 avril):
Allemagne : Gerolsteiner, Milram
Belgique : Landbouwkrediet, Quick Step, Silence, Topsport
Danemark : CSC
Espagne : Caisse d'Epargne, Euskaltel, Saunier Duval
Etats-Unis : High Road, Slipstream
France : AG2R, Agritubel, Bouygues Telecom, Cofidis, Crédit Agricole, Française des Jeux
Grande-Bretagne : Barloworld
Italie : Lampre, Liquigas, Tinkoff
Pays-Bas : Rabobank, Skil
Suède : Collstrop

poulidor said:
The teams :
Les 25 équipes pour Paris-Roubaix (13 avril), la Flèche Wallonne (23 avril) et Liège-Bastogne-Liège (27 avril):
Allemagne : Gerolsteiner, Milram
Belgique : Landbouwkrediet, Quick Step, Silence, Topsport
Danemark : CSC
Espagne : Caisse d'Epargne, Euskaltel, Saunier Duval
Etats-Unis : High Road, Slipstream
France : AG2R, Agritubel, Bouygues Telecom, Cofidis, Crédit Agricole, Française des Jeux
Grande-Bretagne : Barloworld
Italie : Lampre, Liquigas, Tinkoff
Pays-Bas : Rabobank, Skil
Suède : Collstrop
Nice to see Skil-Shimano and Barloworld there.

No Astana. I thought the "Let Levi Dope" petition would have surely changed the ASO's mind.

Bro Deal said:
Nice to see Skil-Shimano and Barloworld there.

No Astana. I thought the "Let Levi Dope" petition would have surely changed the ASO's mind.
After Contador beating Leipheimer in a short TT, I would think there's even less chance of Astana getting a ride in any races with pretensions to being clean.

micron said:
After Contador beating Leipheimer in a short TT, I would think there's even less chance of Astana getting a ride in any races with pretensions to being clean.

Especially in Spain, where Contador's transfusion would probably have to be caught on video to count as evidence.

Had not caught that. Unfortunate, but I think it is obvious that ASO could not invite LPR in this situation.

huboon said:
Especially in Spain, where Contador's transfusion would probably have to be caught on video to count as evidence.
Didn't seem to do much good in Italy when they supposedly had Rebellin on video taking injections, undoubtedly only vitamins of course :)

Wayne666 said:
Didn't seem to do much good in Italy when they supposedly had Rebellin on video taking injections, undoubtedly only vitamins of course :)
No, he'd probably have to have the transfusion right there in the courtroom - and even then they'd probably let him off on medical grounds.