Tee Hee!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pandora, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't know
    their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?

    TIA for your kind answers
    Pandora

    Tags:

  2. Pandora wrote:
    > I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    > that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't know
    > their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >
    > TIA for your kind answers
    > Pandora

    It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

  3. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > Pandora wrote:
    >> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    >> know
    >> that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
    >> know
    >> their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>
    >> TIA for your kind answers
    >> Pandora

    > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

    Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    Cheers
    Pandora

  4. Pandora wrote:
    > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
    > >
    > > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

    > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    > Cheers
    > Pandora

    You're welcome!

    :))

  5. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > Pandora wrote:
    >> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
    >> >
    >> > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

    >> Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    >> Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    >> Cheers
    >> Pandora
    >> >

    > You're welcome!
    >
    > :))

    Tee Hee!!!!
    Pan

  6. Pandora wrote:
    > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
    > >
    > > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

    > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    > Cheers
    > Pandora

    You're welcome!

    :))

  7. itsjoannotjoann wrote:
    > Pandora wrote:
    > > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
    > > >
    > > > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

    > > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    > > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    > > Cheers
    > > Pandora
    > > >

    > You're welcome!
    >
    > :))

    Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
    several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

  8. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > itsjoannotjoann wrote:
    >> Pandora wrote:
    >> > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>

    >> > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
    >> > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
    >> > Cheers
    >> > Pandora
    >> > >

    >> You're welcome!
    >>
    >> :))

    > Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
    > several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

    yes: I have noticed that, tee hee!!!!!! But don't worry!!!
    I like these words!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Cheers
    pandora

  9. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    >that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
    >know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >
    > TIA for your kind answers
    > Pandora

    I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

    --
    Peter Aitken

  10. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    >that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
    >know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >
    > TIA for your kind answers
    > Pandora

    I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

    --
    Peter Aitken

  11. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    >>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
    >>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>
    >> TIA for your kind answers
    >> Pandora
    >>

    > I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

    Oh! Thank you, now I know ;)

    Pan

  12. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Pandora wrote:
    > I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    > know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
    > I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >
    > TIA for your kind answers
    > Pandora

    What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

    Jill

  13. S'mee

    S'mee Guest

    One time on Usenet, "jmcquown" <[email protected]> said:
    > Pandora wrote:

    > > I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    > > know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
    > > I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?

    > What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

    I thought it was Pan's term for "yum yum"..?

    --
    Jani in WA (S'mee)
    ~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

  14. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    > Pandora wrote:
    >> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    >> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
    >> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>
    >> TIA for your kind answers
    >> Pandora

    > What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

    Italian for Yum Yum

  15. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "jmcquown" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    >> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
    >> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>
    >> TIA for your kind answers
    >> Pandora

    > What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?
    >
    > Jill

    On the Italian earth mean Yum Yum (=Gnam Gnam) :D
    Cheers
    Pandora

  16. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Pandora wrote:
    >>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
    >>> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
    >>> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>>
    >>> TIA for your kind answers
    >>> Pandora

    >> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

    > Italian for Yum Yum

    Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

    Cheers
    pandora

  17. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

    >> Italian for Yum Yum

    > Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

    :p

  18. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>>
    >>> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> Italian for Yum Yum

    >> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

    > :p

    ......And I must say that you have also a beautiful tongue :))))
    pan

  19. King's Crown

    King's Crown Guest

    "Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
    >>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
    >>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
    >>
    >> TIA for your kind answers
    >> Pandora
    >>

    > I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

    Peter is right it's an expression for a "silly little giggle."

    Lynne

  20. King's Crown