Tee Hee!

"King's Crown" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>>>know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I
>>>don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>>
>>> TIA for your kind answers
>>> Pandora
>>>

>> I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.
>>

> Peter is right it's an expression for a "silly little giggle."
>
> Lynne

As it sounds, it seam to me like a sneeze, LOL
Pan

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

Awww, Pandora, have my "tee hee's" been lost in your emails?

To me, 'tee hee' is more of a little hide-your-face in your sleeve, and a
quick glance up with a little smile and a ever-so-slight laugh.
'Ha Ha' is sort of like, "I think it's funny." "I'm just kidding." "It's a
joke."
Dee Dee

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> itsjoannotjoann wrote:

>>> You're welcome!
>>>
>>> :))

>> Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
>> several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

> yes: I have noticed that, tee hee!!!!!! But don't worry!!!
> I like these words!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
> Cheers
> pandora

Pandora, now you can tell me, what is :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I've been meaning to ask. It isn't you calling my name, is it?
Dee Dee

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

>> Italian for Yum Yum

> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!
>
> Cheers
> pandora

Pandora! There's that :D! again.
I can't wait to hear what it is.
Dee Dee

"Ophelia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Pandora wrote:
>>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>>> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
>>> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>>
>>> TIA for your kind answers
>>> Pandora

>> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

> Italian for Yum Yum

Italian people with no teeth?

nancy

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>"jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Italian for Yum Yum

>>Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!
>>
>>Cheers
>>pandora
>>

> Pandora! There's that :D! again.
> I can't wait to hear what it is.
> Dee Dee

It's a big smile :D

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Pandora wrote:

> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
> that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't know
> their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

It is a way of "laughing" in words. It's more of a giggle (a small laugh)
like hehehe or ha ha.

When I was very young, my family had some friends that had a little boy
about six years old. His parents, like mine, were very strict regarding
the bahavior of children - especially at the dinner table. One night,
something was said at the dinner table and the little boy laughed very
loudly. The father scolded the child. The little boy, with a very solemn
little face, looked at the father and offered apologetically, "All I said
was Tee hee hee." Everyone at the table had to bite down on his/her lip to
keep from laughing out loud.

Elaine, too

"Dee Randall" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
>>> several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

>> yes: I have noticed that, tee hee!!!!!! But don't worry!!!
>> I like these words!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>> Cheers
>> pandora
>>>

> Pandora, now you can tell me, what is :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
> I've been meaning to ask. It isn't you calling my name, is it?
> Dee Dee

For me :D is a big laugh; :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD are many big laugh
Cheers
Pandora

"Dee Randall" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Italian for Yum Yum

>> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!
>>
>> Cheers
>> pandora
>>>

> Pandora! There's that :D! again.
> I can't wait to hear what it is.
> Dee Dee

I have answered to you! Sorry I went to sleep and I answer this morning :)
Cheeers
Pandora

"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Dee Randall wrote:
>> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>"Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>pandora
>>>

>> Pandora! There's that :D! again.
>> I can't wait to hear what it is.
>> Dee Dee

> It's a big smile :D

yes! a big smile! I have wrote a big Laugh, but I meant "Big smile".
Thank you for the help Sarah!
pandora

> --
>
> saerah
>
> "Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a
> disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
> -Baruch Spinoza
>
> "There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
> what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear
> and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is
> another theory which states that this has already happened."
> -Douglas Adams

"Elaine Parrish" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:p[email protected]...

> On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Pandora wrote:
>
>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>> know
>> that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>> know
>> their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora
>>

> It is a way of "laughing" in words. It's more of a giggle (a small laugh)
> like hehehe or ha ha.
>
> When I was very young, my family had some friends that had a little boy
> about six years old. His parents, like mine, were very strict regarding
> the bahavior of children - especially at the dinner table. One night,
> something was said at the dinner table and the little boy laughed very
> loudly. The father scolded the child. The little boy, with a very solemn
> little face, looked at the father and offered apologetically, "All I said
> was Tee hee hee." Everyone at the table had to bite down on his/her lip to
> keep from laughing out loud.
>
> Elaine, too

ROTFL!
Pan

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

> > :p

> .....And I must say that you have also a beautiful tongue :))))
> pan

<BLUSH!>

Now LADIES, NOT in PUUBLIC!

<BLUSH!>

Shaun aRe ',;~}~

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > :p

>> .....And I must say that you have also a beautiful tongue :))))
>> pan

> <BLUSH!>
>
> Now LADIES, NOT in PUUBLIC!
>
> <BLUSH!>

'ere! Did she say that to me????? ackkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> .....And I must say that you have also a beautiful tongue :))))
>>> pan

>> <BLUSH!>
>>
>> Now LADIES, NOT in PUUBLIC!
>>
>> <BLUSH!>

> 'ere! Did she say that to me????? ackkkkkkkkkkkkk

:p (also my tongue is beautiful) :)))))
Cheers
pan