Tee Hee!

Pandora

Guest
I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't know
their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?

TIA for your kind answers
Pandora

Pandora wrote:
> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
> that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't know
> their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

"itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> Pandora wrote:
>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>> know
>> that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>> know
>> their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora

> It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora wrote:
> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
> >
> > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

> Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
> Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
> Cheers
> Pandora

You're welcome!

:))

"itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> Pandora wrote:
>> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
>> >
>> > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

>> Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
>> Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>> >

> You're welcome!
>
> :))

Tee Hee!!!!
Pan

Pandora wrote:
> "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
> >
> > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

> Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
> Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
> Cheers
> Pandora

You're welcome!

:))

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> Pandora wrote:
> > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>
> > >
> > > It's just another version of "hehehe" or "hahaha."

> > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
> > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
> > Cheers
> > Pandora
> > >

> You're welcome!
>
> :))

Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

"itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>> Pandora wrote:
>> > "itsjoannotjoann" <[email protected]>

>> > Ahahahah!! So it's a laugh!!!! :))))
>> > Thank you very much! I like it ! i will use it next time!!!!!
>> > Cheers
>> > Pandora
>> > >

>> You're welcome!
>>
>> :))

> Don't ask me where this 2nd post came from! I made this post to you
> several minutes ago and now it's appearing again. Strange.......

yes: I have noticed that, tee hee!!!!!! But don't worry!!!
I like these words!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cheers
pandora

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

--
Peter Aitken

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

--
Peter Aitken

"Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
>>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora
>>

> I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

Oh! Thank you, now I know ;)

Pan

Pandora wrote:
> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>
> TIA for your kind answers
> Pandora

What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

Jill

One time on Usenet, "jmcquown" <[email protected]> said:
> Pandora wrote:

> > I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
> > know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
> > I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?

> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

I thought it was Pan's term for "yum yum"..?

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

> Pandora wrote:
>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
>> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora

> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

Italian for Yum Yum

"jmcquown" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Pandora wrote:
>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
>> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora

> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?
>
> Jill

On the Italian earth mean Yum Yum (=Gnam Gnam) :D
Cheers
Pandora

"Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Pandora wrote:
>>> I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I
>>> know that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but
>>> I don't know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>>
>>> TIA for your kind answers
>>> Pandora

>> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

> Italian for Yum Yum

Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

Cheers
pandora

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> What on earth does Gnam gnam! mean?

>> Italian for Yum Yum

> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

:p

"Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Ophelia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Italian for Yum Yum

>> Oh! I see that you have improved your italian :D!

> :p

......And I must say that you have also a beautiful tongue :))))
pan

"Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I always see these two words: "Tee Hee"! What do they mean, please? I know
>>that they are an exclamation (perhaps a slang exclamation), but I don't
>>know their meaning. Can someone help me to decifrate them?
>>
>> TIA for your kind answers
>> Pandora
>>

> I think it's a written expression of a silly little giggle.

Peter is right it's an expression for a "silly little giggle."

Lynne