Teeth - how do I make them whiter?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anth, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
    I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
    enamel down.
    There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    expensive and cumbersome.
    Thanks
    Anth

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
    >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
    >enamel down.
    >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    >expensive and cumbersome.
    >Thanks
    >Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
    works great.

    http://www.DrClarkStore.com

    Jan

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
    >works great.
    >
    >http://www.DrQuackClark.com
    >
    >Jan

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  4. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > > The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath Lake,

    > produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I characterized
    > asaddictive), and that Cell Tech
    >
    > ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
    > >toxin

    > THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

    Well, Jan, what exactly do the statements referred to
    by this statement say? What is the original statement
    which is a lie?

    You say that there is a lie in the file "An Anatoxin-A Primer".
    Let's see that lie. Post a WHOLE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
    from that file which is a lie. Not the whole file, just a statement
    which is a LIE.

    Certainly, you know where that part is, don't you Jan?
    Or do you just accuse people of being liars without
    regard to whether they've lied or not.

    Why don't you post this part, Jan? Then you'd prove
    that I'd lied, by posting the actual lie itself, rather than
    merely a statement that refers to the (alleged) lie.

    Why don't you do that, Jan?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement
    is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see the Jan Drew
    has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?

    Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is
    Jan Drew who is the LIAR?

    Is that it, Jan?

    Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?

    You are a despicable human being.

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Thanks - Is it abrasive, because my teeth are naturaly bone coloured which I
    am told by the dentist is a sign of good teeth?
    (I would just like to whiten them, removing the enamel won't whiten them.).
    Anth

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    > >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    > >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
    > >
    > >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
    > >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
    > >enamel down.
    > >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    > >expensive and cumbersome.
    > >Thanks
    > >Anth

    > I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

    Clark)
    > works great.
    >
    > http://www.DrClarkStore.com
    >
    > Jan

  6. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
    Anth

    "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Jan the Accuser wrote:
    >
    > > > The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath

    Lake,
    > > produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I characterized
    > > asaddictive), and that Cell Tech
    > >
    > > ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
    > > >toxin

    > > THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

    > Well, Jan, what exactly do the statements referred to
    > by this statement say? What is the original statement
    > which is a lie?
    >
    > You say that there is a lie in the file "An Anatoxin-A Primer".
    > Let's see that lie. Post a WHOLE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
    > from that file which is a lie. Not the whole file, just a statement
    > which is a LIE.
    >
    > Certainly, you know where that part is, don't you Jan?
    > Or do you just accuse people of being liars without
    > regard to whether they've lied or not.
    >
    > Why don't you post this part, Jan? Then you'd prove
    > that I'd lied, by posting the actual lie itself, rather than
    > merely a statement that refers to the (alleged) lie.
    >
    > Why don't you do that, Jan?
    >
    > Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement
    > is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?
    >
    > Is it because if you did, everybody would see the Jan Drew
    > has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?
    >
    > Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is
    > Jan Drew who is the LIAR?
    >
    > Is that it, Jan?
    >
    > Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?
    >
    > You are a despicable human being.

  7. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to [email protected]
    to ask her to stop.

    >On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >

    >>I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

    >Clark)
    >>works great.
    >>
    >>http://www.DrQuackClark.com
    >>
    >>Jan

  8. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
    >Anth

    No, it would require chemicals.

  9. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    <quote>
    From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT
    Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?

    >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
    >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
    >enamel down.
    >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    >expensive and cumbersome.
    >Thanks
    >Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from
    Hulda Clark)
    works great.

    http://www.DrClarkStore.com

    Jan
    </quote>

    That is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS VERBIS (!!!)
    advertizes for Hulda Clark products.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Wie man sich mit Homöopathie umbringt: http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ho11.htm
    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_home.htm http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_kind.htm

  10. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Thanks - Is it abrasive, because my teeth are naturaly bone coloured which I
    >am told by the dentist is a sign of good teeth?
    >(I would just like to whiten them, removing the enamel won't whiten them.).
    >Anth

    The powder is much like soda, the other is liquid.

    Jan

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >> >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >> >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
    >> >
    >> >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
    >> >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
    >> >enamel down.
    >> >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
    >> >expensive and cumbersome.
    >> >Thanks
    >> >Anth

    >> I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

    >Clark)
    >> works great.
    >>
    >> http://www.DrClarkStore.com
    >>
    >> Jan

  11. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
    >Anth

    Good Grief is he into this mode again??

    > ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
    >> >
    >> > THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

    No one needs the orginal statement.

    Jan

  12. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:

    >I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to [email protected]
    >to ask her to stop.
    >
    >>On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >>

    >>>I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

    >>Clark)
    >>>works great.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.DrQuackClark.com

    Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
    is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
    that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

    Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
    behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
    encourages Jan to stay here.

    I still am trying to figure out how on earth repeatedly criticizing
    someone with narcissism is helping to get them to stay here (on mha)??
    Anyone have a better hypothesis than Happy's "She's crazy"??

    How often does Jan Drew post links to sites that are ONLY or primarily
    interested in selling some product??

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  13. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 30 Dec 2003 00:38:08 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
    >>From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >>Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
    >>
    >>Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
    >>Anth

    >Good Grief is he into this mode again??
    >
    >> ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this

    >No one needs the orginal statement.

    Indeed. Jan can make up any statement that *she* likes and then call
    it a lie. The original statement is completely irrelevant. Lord have
    mercy.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Jan

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  14. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > No one needs the orginal statement.
    >
    > Jan

    Translation: Jan doesn't dare post the ORIGINAL STATEMENT
    that she alleges is a LIE.

    Because if she did that, everybody would see it was
    OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE.

    Everybody would see that it is Jan Drew who is
    making FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

  15. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

  16. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:
    >
    >>I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to

    >[email protected]
    >>to ask her to stop.

    >>>Clark)

    >Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
    >is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
    >that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

    I thought I heard a touch of Foghorn Leghorn in your tone. Actually, I think
    that both of you are correct, depending of what your definition of "shill" is.
    Happy's definition is more along the lines of Spamming Dave while yours is more
    inclusive and not based on financial motives.

    > Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
    >behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
    >encourages Jan to stay here.

    Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
    attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
    conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the healthsluts.
    But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
    purpose. She feels like she is fighting the good fight and making the world a
    better place. So, whether she's basking in compliments from someone that took
    her ill advise or she's drawing the ire of EOM, she feels like she's making a
    difference. IMHO.

    >I still am trying to figure out how on earth repeatedly criticizing
    >someone with narcissism is helping to get them to stay here (on mha)??

    Perhaps you said it best when you said that Narcissism is not her major
    malfunction or primary condition. Even so, the notion that she is bravely
    opposing a world-wide conspiracy and draws the ire of such EEEEeeevil,
    Powerful, Educated, people (some of whom may be Jews, Atheists, or Homosexuals)
    feeds her delusions of grandeur.

    >Anyone have a better hypothesis than Happy's "She's crazy"??

    To quote Billy Crystal, "she's crazy-go-nuts".

    >How often does Jan Drew post links to sites that are ONLY or primarily
    >interested in selling some product??

    Good question! I'd bet that its about 50% or more.

    >Aloha,
    >
    >Rich

    Happy New Year!

  17. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 30 Dec 2003 17:46:33 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:

    >>On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to

    >>[email protected]
    >>>to ask her to stop.

    >>Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
    >>is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
    >>that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

    >I thought I heard a touch of Foghorn Leghorn in your tone. Actually, I think
    >that both of you are correct, depending of what your definition of "shill" is.
    >Happy's definition is more along the lines of Spamming Dave while yours is more
    >inclusive and not based on financial motives.

    Happy never gave his definition of a shill. Of course he never gave a
    definition of "delusional" either. It is difficult to discuss topics
    with people who manipulate definitions of words to support their
    agendas or preconceived ideas.

    A shill is a person who pretends to be a satisfied customer in order
    to induce others to buy the product/service. I have never seen a
    requirement that a shill gets any compensation for the shilling.

    Jan is a friend of Hulda Clark. She can shill for her just to help
    out her business without getting a dime in return. Why is that not a
    shill?? Happy never did explain why it was absurd to think Jan acts as
    a shill.

    I suspect shilling for friends occurs frequently on the internet and
    the shill may get nothing (monetarily) in return.

    >> Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
    >>behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
    >>encourages Jan to stay here.

    >Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
    >attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
    >conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the healthsluts.
    > But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
    >purpose.

    Willing to accept is quite different from actively going for it. In
    any case Jan's behavior serves to stifle the expression of dissenting
    opinion. How much more blatant does it become when she repeatedly
    tries (and sometimes succeeds) in getting internet accounts closed??

    Also notice that when Happy and others stopped confronting Jan about
    her behavior/false ideas how her confrontational behavior toward
    *him* drops off. As I said it is behavior modification. Jan gives
    negative reinforcement when she is confronted. And when the
    confrontational behavior stops, her negative conditioning trails off
    or stops. She is good at this. It seems to come quite naturally for
    her.

    Operant conditioning at work.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  18. WB

    WB Guest

    On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
    >works great.

    And the garlic mouthwash is great too !!!

  19. WB

    WB Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:03:33 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
    >Anth

    Sure, it is considered cosmetic treatment but is safe and effictive.
    Cost varies by location and method.

  20. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >>Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
    >>attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
    >>conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the

    >healthsluts.
    >> But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
    >>purpose.

    >Willing to accept is quite different from actively going for it.

    Sure, a narcissist would prefer adoration, but you know the saying. "Love me,
    Hate me, but don't ignore me!" Narcissists prefer anything over indifference.

    > In
    >any case Jan's behavior serves to stifle the expression of dissenting
    >opinion. How much more blatant does it become when she repeatedly
    >tries (and sometimes succeeds) in getting internet accounts closed??
    >
    > Also notice that when Happy and others stopped confronting Jan about
    >her behavior/false ideas how her confrontational behavior toward
    >*him* drops off. As I said it is behavior modification. Jan gives
    >negative reinforcement when she is confronted. And when the
    >confrontational behavior stops, her negative conditioning trails off
    >or stops. She is good at this. It seems to come quite naturally for
    >her.
    >
    > Operant conditioning at work.

    When I think of her as caretaker for so many children....Oh, the Humanity!