Teeth - how do I make them whiter?

Anth

Guest
Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
enamel down.
There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
expensive and cumbersome.
Thanks
Anth

>Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
>I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
>enamel down.
>There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
>expensive and cumbersome.
>Thanks
>Anth

I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
works great.

http://www.DrClarkStore.com

Jan

On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
>works great.
>
>http://www.DrQuackClark.com
>
>Jan

The best defense to logic is ignorance.

Jan the Accuser wrote:

> > The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath Lake,

> produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I characterized
> asaddictive), and that Cell Tech
>
> ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
> >toxin

> THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

Well, Jan, what exactly do the statements referred to
by this statement say? What is the original statement
which is a lie?

You say that there is a lie in the file "An Anatoxin-A Primer".
Let's see that lie. Post a WHOLE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
from that file which is a lie. Not the whole file, just a statement
which is a LIE.

Certainly, you know where that part is, don't you Jan?
Or do you just accuse people of being liars without
regard to whether they've lied or not.

Why don't you post this part, Jan? Then you'd prove
that I'd lied, by posting the actual lie itself, rather than
merely a statement that refers to the (alleged) lie.

Why don't you do that, Jan?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement
is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see the Jan Drew
has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?

Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is
Jan Drew who is the LIAR?

Is that it, Jan?

Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?

You are a despicable human being.

Thanks - Is it abrasive, because my teeth are naturaly bone coloured which I
am told by the dentist is a sign of good teeth?
(I would just like to whiten them, removing the enamel won't whiten them.).
Anth

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
> >From: "Anth" [email protected]
> >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
> >
> >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
> >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
> >enamel down.
> >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
> >expensive and cumbersome.
> >Thanks
> >Anth

> I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

Clark)
> works great.
>
> http://www.DrClarkStore.com
>
> Jan

Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
Anth

"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Jan the Accuser wrote:
>
> > > The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath

Lake,
> > produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I characterized
> > asaddictive), and that Cell Tech
> >
> > ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
> > >toxin

> > THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

> Well, Jan, what exactly do the statements referred to
> by this statement say? What is the original statement
> which is a lie?
>
> You say that there is a lie in the file "An Anatoxin-A Primer".
> Let's see that lie. Post a WHOLE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
> from that file which is a lie. Not the whole file, just a statement
> which is a LIE.
>
> Certainly, you know where that part is, don't you Jan?
> Or do you just accuse people of being liars without
> regard to whether they've lied or not.
>
> Why don't you post this part, Jan? Then you'd prove
> that I'd lied, by posting the actual lie itself, rather than
> merely a statement that refers to the (alleged) lie.
>
> Why don't you do that, Jan?
>
> Is it because if you did, everybody would see that this statement
> is OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE?
>
> Is it because if you did, everybody would see the Jan Drew
> has FALSELY ACCUSED me of being a LIAR?
>
> Is it because if you did, everybody would see that it is
> Jan Drew who is the LIAR?
>
> Is that it, Jan?
>
> Is that why you won't post this LIE you claim I told?
>
> You are a despicable human being.
>

>Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
>Anth

No, it would require chemicals.

On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

<quote>
From: [email protected] (Jan)
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT
Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?

>Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
>I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
>enamel down.
>There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
>expensive and cumbersome.
>Thanks
>Anth

I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from
Hulda Clark)
works great.

http://www.DrClarkStore.com

Jan
</quote>

That is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS VERBIS (!!!)
advertizes for Hulda Clark products.

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Wie man sich mit Homöopathie umbringt: http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ho11.htm
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_home.htm http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_kind.htm

>Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Thanks - Is it abrasive, because my teeth are naturaly bone coloured which I
>am told by the dentist is a sign of good teeth?
>(I would just like to whiten them, removing the enamel won't whiten them.).
>Anth

The powder is much like soda, the other is liquid.

Jan

>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>> >From: "Anth" [email protected]
>> >Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard Time
>> >
>> >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth?
>> >I thought of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin the
>> >enamel down.
>> >There's also jell packs which I was thinking of trying but these are
>> >expensive and cumbersome.
>> >Thanks
>> >Anth

>> I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

>Clark)
>> works great.
>>
>> http://www.DrClarkStore.com
>>
>> Jan

>Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
>Anth

Good Grief is he into this mode again??

> ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this
>> >
>> > THERE IS THE LIE!!!!!

No one needs the orginal statement.

Jan

On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:

>I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to [email protected]
>to ask her to stop.
>
>>On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>>

>>>I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda

>>Clark)
>>>works great.
>>>
>>>http://www.DrQuackClark.com

Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
encourages Jan to stay here.

I still am trying to figure out how on earth repeatedly criticizing
someone with narcissism is helping to get them to stay here (on mha)??
Anyone have a better hypothesis than Happy's "She's crazy"??

How often does Jan Drew post links to sites that are ONLY or primarily
interested in selling some product??

Aloha,

Rich

On 30 Dec 2003 00:38:08 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Teeth - how do I make them whiter?
>>From: "Anth" [email protected]
>>Date: 12/28/2003 4:03 PM Central Standard Time
>>
>>Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
>>Anth

>Good Grief is he into this mode again??
>
>> ***deliberately**** avoids testing for this

>No one needs the orginal statement.

Indeed. Jan can make up any statement that *she* likes and then call
it a lie. The original statement is completely irrelevant. Lord have
mercy.

Aloha,

Rich

Jan the Accuser wrote:

> No one needs the orginal statement.
>
> Jan

Translation: Jan doesn't dare post the ORIGINAL STATEMENT
that she alleges is a LIE.

Because if she did that, everybody would see it was
OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE.

Everybody would see that it is Jan Drew who is
making FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

>On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:
>
>>I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to

>[email protected]
>>to ask her to stop.

>>>Clark)

>Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
>is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
>that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

I thought I heard a touch of Foghorn Leghorn in your tone. Actually, I think
that both of you are correct, depending of what your definition of "shill" is.
Happy's definition is more along the lines of Spamming Dave while yours is more
inclusive and not based on financial motives.

> Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
>behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
>encourages Jan to stay here.

Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the healthsluts.
But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
purpose. She feels like she is fighting the good fight and making the world a
better place. So, whether she's basking in compliments from someone that took
her ill advise or she's drawing the ire of EOM, she feels like she's making a
difference. IMHO.

>I still am trying to figure out how on earth repeatedly criticizing
>someone with narcissism is helping to get them to stay here (on mha)??

Perhaps you said it best when you said that Narcissism is not her major
malfunction or primary condition. Even so, the notion that she is bravely
opposing a world-wide conspiracy and draws the ire of such EEEEeeevil,
Powerful, Educated, people (some of whom may be Jews, Atheists, or Homosexuals)
feeds her delusions of grandeur.

>Anyone have a better hypothesis than Happy's "She's crazy"??

To quote Billy Crystal, "she's crazy-go-nuts".

>How often does Jan Drew post links to sites that are ONLY or primarily
>interested in selling some product??

Good question! I'd bet that its about 50% or more.

>Aloha,
>
>Rich

Happy New Year!

On 30 Dec 2003 17:46:33 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:

>>On 29 Dec 2003 16:16:08 GMT, [email protected]OM (Ilsa9) wrote:
>>
>>>I have reported Jan for this and I encourage EVERYONE to write to

>>[email protected]
>>>to ask her to stop.

>>Oh come on Ilsa. You don't think that I really was suggesting that Jan
>>is a shill. I was just making a funny. Ask Happy Dog. He will tell you
>>that the idea that Jan Drew is a shill is laughable/absurd.

>I thought I heard a touch of Foghorn Leghorn in your tone. Actually, I think
>that both of you are correct, depending of what your definition of "shill" is.
>Happy's definition is more along the lines of Spamming Dave while yours is more
>inclusive and not based on financial motives.

Happy never gave his definition of a shill. Of course he never gave a
definition of "delusional" either. It is difficult to discuss topics
with people who manipulate definitions of words to support their
agendas or preconceived ideas.

A shill is a person who pretends to be a satisfied customer in order
to induce others to buy the product/service. I have never seen a
requirement that a shill gets any compensation for the shilling.

Jan is a friend of Hulda Clark. She can shill for her just to help
out her business without getting a dime in return. Why is that not a
shill?? Happy never did explain why it was absurd to think Jan acts as
a shill.

I suspect shilling for friends occurs frequently on the internet and
the shill may get nothing (monetarily) in return.

>> Sadly Happy seems to now be enabling some of Jan's abusive/shilling
>>behavior. Ironic considering Happy accuses me of acting in a way that
>>encourages Jan to stay here.

>Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
>attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
>conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the healthsluts.
> But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
>purpose.

Willing to accept is quite different from actively going for it. In
any case Jan's behavior serves to stifle the expression of dissenting
opinion. How much more blatant does it become when she repeatedly
tries (and sometimes succeeds) in getting internet accounts closed??

Also notice that when Happy and others stopped confronting Jan about
her behavior/false ideas how her confrontational behavior toward
*him* drops off. As I said it is behavior modification. Jan gives
negative reinforcement when she is confronted. And when the
confrontational behavior stops, her negative conditioning trails off
or stops. She is good at this. It seems to come quite naturally for
her.

Operant conditioning at work.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance.

On 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products from Hulda Clark)
>works great.

And the garlic mouthwash is great too !!!

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:03:33 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Can I have my teeth whitened please?!
>Anth

Sure, it is considered cosmetic treatment but is safe and effictive.
Cost varies by location and method.

>>Jan is that rare bird that can live off of either positive or negative
>>attention. Obviously, you are correct in that her primary motive is to bash
>>conventional medicine and gain the love and admiration amongst the

>healthsluts.
>> But, she is also willing to accept the negative attention as it gives her a
>>purpose.

>Willing to accept is quite different from actively going for it.

Sure, a narcissist would prefer adoration, but you know the saying. "Love me,
Hate me, but don't ignore me!" Narcissists prefer anything over indifference.

> In
>any case Jan's behavior serves to stifle the expression of dissenting
>opinion. How much more blatant does it become when she repeatedly
>tries (and sometimes succeeds) in getting internet accounts closed??
>
> Also notice that when Happy and others stopped confronting Jan about
>her behavior/false ideas how her confrontational behavior toward
>*him* drops off. As I said it is behavior modification. Jan gives
>negative reinforcement when she is confronted. And when the
>confrontational behavior stops, her negative conditioning trails off
>or stops. She is good at this. It seems to come quite naturally for
>her.
>
> Operant conditioning at work.

When I think of her as caretaker for so many children....Oh, the Humanity!