Tektro Oryx Canti's

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Robert Strickla, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm considering giving
    them a try on a bike I'm building but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them. I'll be
    building the bike with most Campy parts, most importantly with Veloce 9sp shifters. Any input?

    thanks in advance, Rob Strickland

    Tags:

  2. robert-<< I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm
    considering giving them a try on a bike I'm building but wanted to see if anyone had any experience
    with them. I'll be building the bike with most Campy parts, most importantly with Veloce 9sp
    shifters. Any input? >

    Just put these onto a Colnago cross frameset with Campagnolo shifters-work/feel great-nice
    inexpensive brakeset-

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Robert Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm considering
    > giving them a try on a bike I'm building but
    wanted
    > to see if anyone had any experience with them. I'll be building the bike with most Campy parts,
    > most importantly with Veloce 9sp shifters. Any
    input?

    I'm building a Bianchi Mega Cross SL today with Veloce 3x9, ErgoBrain and the wonderful Tekro
    cantilevers [although we use the 362A standard finish brake]. Don't be put off by the low price -
    these are quality brakes, easy to set up, fine performance all around.