Tektro Oryx Canti's

Status

Robert Strickla

Guest
I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm considering giving
them a try on a bike I'm building but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them. I'll be
building the bike with most Campy parts, most importantly with Veloce 9sp shifters. Any input?

thanks in advance, Rob Strickland

Qui Si Parla Ca

Guest
robert-<< I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm
considering giving them a try on a bike I'm building but wanted to see if anyone had any experience
with them. I'll be building the bike with most Campy parts, most importantly with Veloce 9sp
shifters. Any input? >

Just put these onto a Colnago cross frameset with Campagnolo shifters-work/feel great-nice
inexpensive brakeset-

A Muzi

Guest
"Robert Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've been noticing Tektro Oryx Cantilever brakes on bikes around here lately. I'm considering
> giving them a try on a bike I'm building but
wanted
> to see if anyone had any experience with them. I'll be building the bike with most Campy parts,
> most importantly with Veloce 9sp shifters. Any
input?

I'm building a Bianchi Mega Cross SL today with Veloce 3x9, ErgoBrain and the wonderful Tekro
cantilevers [although we use the 362A standard finish brake]. Don't be put off by the low price -
these are quality brakes, easy to set up, fine performance all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.