Telly tonight

Duncan Gray

Guest
I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
misinterpreting my programming.

Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

Duncan Gray wrote:
> I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
> misinterpreting my programming.

"VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

Tony ;-)

"Duncan Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
>I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
> misinterpreting my programming.
>

> Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
> 12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

Stephen Clark wrote:
> "Duncan Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
>> misinterpreting my programming.
>>

>> Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
>> 12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2
>>

> And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

Perhaps they'll show the Amstel Gold next week ....

Jan

Also on later this month is:

Saturday 30 April
4:00pm - 4:30pm
ITV2 Cycling Highlights: Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2005

> Duncan Gray wrote:
> > I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
> > misinterpreting my programming.
> >

> "VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

actually I think it was more "programming as a newt"...