Telly tonight

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Duncan Gray, Apr 17, 2005.

  1. Duncan Gray

    Duncan Gray Guest

    I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
    misinterpreting my programming.

    Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
    12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Duncan Gray wrote:
    > I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
    > misinterpreting my programming.

    "VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

    Tony ;-)

  3. On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:42:13 GMT, "Duncan Gray" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message <[email protected]>:

    >Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005

    Saw it live on mainstream French terrestrial - note to self: write to
    the Beeb :)

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

  4. "Duncan Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    >I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
    > misinterpreting my programming.
    >

    > Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
    > 12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2

    And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Stephen Clark wrote:
    > "Duncan Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    >> I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
    >> misinterpreting my programming.
    >>

    >> Cycling Highlights: Paris-Roubaix 2005
    >> 12:40am - 1:50am - ITV2
    >>

    > And they'll give the race more coverage to the race than EUROSPORT!

    Perhaps they'll show the Amstel Gold next week ....

    Jan

  6. Also on later this month is:

    Saturday 30 April
    4:00pm - 4:30pm
    ITV2 Cycling Highlights: Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2005

  7. Duncan Gray

    Duncan Gray Guest

    > Duncan Gray wrote:
    > > I think this is a repeat of what I missed recently due to the vcr
    > > misinterpreting my programming.
    > >

    > "VCR misinterpreting your programming" as in "the car lost control"

    actually I think it was more "programming as a newt"...