Temerature-sensitive molar remedy?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ken Knecht, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Ken Knecht

    Ken Knecht Guest

    Is there any remedy for a temperature-sensitive molar? My dentist usually says root canal or pull
    it. I can't affort the root canal and if I get it pulled I'll no longer have any opposing molars
    which will restrict my diet to soft foods - not enticing.

    I tried a partial plate but the teeth hurt it was attached to so I don't wear it.

    I may have to get them all pulled and full dentures but really can't afford that either. The upper
    teeth when pulled come out in pieces and the local the dentist uses doesn't work well for me. And
    the cost to go to a dentist that will do it by putting me to sleep is outrageous!

    Ken

    --
    Untie the two knots to email me

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

  3. Ken Knecht

    Ken Knecht Guest

    SSRI?

    Ken

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Try some SSRI medication. It may help with your dental problems.
    >
    > "Ken Knecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> WB <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > Go see a dentist, magnesium pills will do nothing for a tooth with an exposed nerve (pulp).
    >> >

    >> AFAIK I don't have an exposed nerve.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Untie the two knots to email me

    --
    Untie the two knots to email me

  4. "Ken Knecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SSRI?
    >
    > Ken

    "Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors"

    It's a collective term for a class of psychiatric medications that includes Prozac®, Zoloft®,
    Paxil®, Celexa®, and others.

    The suggestion was Gymmy Bob's subtle way of calling you crazy.

    --Rich

  5. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor. This medication may help reduce you anxiety about the
    dentist and allow you to get the health care you need instead of shivering under the bed everytime
    the word "dentist drill" is mentioned. It could improve the rest of your live vastly also.