Templestowe, Melbourne Riders

Timbo77

Nov 29, 2004
Hi !!

Recently moved to Templestowe, and its lovely hills. Very scenic and a pain in the ass to climb. ha !

Was wondering if there were any people that ride in the area or if there are any groups that start around there. Am keen for weekend trips for riding in areas outside Melb, however would prefer to do so with a like minded person who enjoys their riding.

Enough of my waffling on !

Cheers

Tim :)

Hey Tim,

I'm in Doncaster and head out your way pretty often. Lots of great rides in that NE zone of Melbourne, especially out and around Mt Pleasant and even out to Kinglake (of course!)

I usually head out sat and sun mornings (not too early!) and would be happy to meet up sometime. I'll send you an email.

yipe said:
Hey Tim,

I'm in Doncaster and head out your way pretty often. Lots of great rides in that NE zone of Melbourne, especially out and around Mt Pleasant and even out to Kinglake (of course!)

I usually head out sat and sun mornings (not too early!) and would be happy to meet up sometime. I'll send you an email.
Yipe/Tim

Mt Pleasant?. Is this Mt Pleasant Rd Eltham? I have riden it a few times.
I live in Heidelberg and am familar Kinglake ride and also ride out around Warrandyte way.

I am getting bit sick of riding along , would enjoy some company, feel free to contact me.

Regards
Jake