Tennessee Leading US Education Standards to the Bottom of the Class.

Originally Posted by AlanG .
Who writes your material?
You don't want to tell them what they should be teaching? I am sorry.... I really misunderstood. I got the impression that you didn't think they should have the right to spend their own money as they thought would be wise. IF... I was mistaken.. forgive me.

You can keep going as long as you want. But from my perspective it's over. Maybe someone else with more patience than I have will want to chime in. (if it pleases Allah.)

Maybe someone else with more patience than I have will want to chime in.
Patience? Really? Is that what you think you are short of? Man... I'd love to know that kind of ego... even for a day.

You and alienator are both... at least acting like.. classic book burners. You don't say your expert on the subject, or even have read anything about the subject. Yet... even though you don't live in the state of TN, and don't pay for what they want to buy. You think YOU should have some sort of busy-body voice in what they teach their kids.

You don't like the IDEA of what you THINK might be in a book... well we better just burn it then. Or... are you saying don't burn the books you don't like.... just don't allow anyone to read them. Or let YOU decide who reads what. Or pays for what. You're a classic BOOK BURNER.