Tentative WTB: newish 8 speed 26" wheel, $ 150, Melb metro, will pick

Fred Nieman

Guest
Heya a.b all,

Wanted To Buy : new-ish 8 speed 26" wheel - $ 150-ish, Melbourne metro area. Hopefully 1 inch (ie:
25.4cm) cross-section width, eyeleted. I'll pay more for wheel with a newish ~13 to ~21
(Shimano-oid) cluster (up to $ 200 or so.)

Will cycle/car out Melb metro ~50 km to inspect and probably buy.

Email the NG and/or me.

Mass on, cycle dues

pppp

> Mass on, cycle dues

What I meant was, Mass on, cycle dudes And dudettes!

ppp

Apologies, mate, but Hotmail has done some sort of weird clean-out this week (for Greek Easter
maybe?) and your (and a whole lotta other emails) message has gone missing. Can U send it again?

oo-roo x 2 x 2

"Mark(desalinate for e-mail)Forsyth" wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:56:57 +1000, Fred Nieman <[email protected]> gushed forth:
>
> [deletia]
> >
> >Email the NG and/or me.
>
> CHeck your hotmail e-mail.
>
> --
> Ooroo Mark F...
>
> Another Optus Cable Traffic Monitor. http://www.members.optushome.com.au/forsythm/traff/
>
> Today is Sweetmorn, the 43rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3169

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 00:17:45 +1000, Fred Nieman <[email protected]> gushed forth:

>Apologies, mate, but Hotmail has done some sort of weird clean-out this week (for Greek Easter
>maybe?) and your (and a whole lotta other emails) message has gone missing. Can U send it again?

Resent to hotmail...:)

--
Ooroo Mark F...

Another Optus Cable Traffic Monitor. http://www.members.optushome.com.au/forsythm/traff/

Today is Boomtime, the 44th day of Discord in the YOLD 3169

u no, u could get a huffy or sumthin like that for t $150 at kmart or BIG W. probably not as good as what u can get here but worth look if u can b bothered:)

Twisties wrote:

> u no, u could get a huffy or sumthin like that for t $150 at kmart or BIG W. probably not as good
> as what u can get here but worth look if u can b bothered:)

Hi, mum - look at me, I'm answering a troll message.

Oh yeah - as I <truth> browsed K-Mart for dorky work clothes </truth> and <even sadder but still
true> novelty spoke reflectors </even sadder but still true>, I have <falsehood> often considered
buying one of those neato Huffy Full Suspension MTBs </falsehood>.

Hey! $US 150 is about AUD 280! I could buy me one of them! I could also smear myself with fresh
dog-**** before social functions, drill holes in my head with a sharpened butter knife, or (h3-He,
tHiS Iz Th3 FuNnIeSt, dAwG) give up cycling completely.

Ooops, forgot the <sarcastic></sarcastic> tags.

Your mother darns socks in Hell, Twisties.

ppp

ps: Sorry about the last bit. I hope your mum is hale and healthy, and rides a bike that has QR
skewers instead of axle bolts, a cartridge bottom bracket, and alloy rims.