Teri Alvillar

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gazzer, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    Teri Alvillar is an anagram of Ill Trail Raver.

    Isn't life strange??

    Gaz

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 17 Mar 2003 18:58:20 -0800, gazzer wrote:
    > Teri Alvillar is an anagram of Ill Trail Raver.
    >
    > Isn't life strange??

    I think its strange that you put forth the time to figure out an anagram.

  3. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 17 Mar 2003 18:58:20 -0800, gazzer wrote:
    > > Teri Alvillar is an anagram of Ill Trail Raver.
    > >
    > > Isn't life strange??
    >
    > I think its strange that you put forth the time to figure out an anagram.

    no it's just one of the wonderful free services available on that internet thing.

    You're A Nubile Bear, by the way.

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > BB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > On 17 Mar 2003 18:58:20 -0800, gazzer wrote:
    > > > Teri Alvillar is an anagram of Ill Trail Raver.
    > > >
    > > > Isn't life strange??
    > >
    > > I think its strange that you put forth the time to figure out an
    anagram.

    > no it's just one of the wonderful free services available on that internet
    thing.

    > You're A Nubile Bear, by the way.

    I am Ray Quenched.

    Andy Chequer