Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

terra trike 3.4 build up

Started by Bill B · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,410 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
29 September 2003
Last activity
29 September 2003
Original author
Bill B
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,410
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos that documents the build up of
    his wifes 3.4. users.aol.combuild.html

  2. Thanks for the plug Bill :-) I should have the rest of the pictures uploaded by this weekend. Her
    trike is out on the road running smooth and fast. Grins, Art

    [email hidden] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos that documents the build up of
    his wifes 3.4. users.aol.combuild.html

  3. There's only one mistake on this, there is a picture of a male reading instructions? I thought you
    did that after assembly? ;-)

    Thanks it looks nice.

    As a tip, you will want to re-check the alignment after the first hundred miles or so. Oh, I visited
    your site a little more and see you already have one, so you likely know this already! BTW, where
    did you manage to find the sidebag?

    iLiad

    "Art Murphy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks for the plug Bill :-) I should have the rest of the pictures uploaded by this weekend. Her
    trike is out on the road running smooth and fast. Grins, Art

    [email hidden] (Bill B) wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here is a link to a fellow I know that just took a bunch of photos that documents the build up
    of his wifes 3.4. users.aol.combuild.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.