Terracycle Glideflex folding stem on Lightning P38

bent cybrarian

Guest
Anyone convert their P38 to Glideflex folding stem? If so does it
work well and do you thing it was worth the money?

bent cybrarian wrote:
> Anyone convert their P38 to Glideflex folding stem? If so does it
> work well and do you thing it was worth the money?

I put a Glideflex on my P-38 when I was doing a radical transformation-
suspension fork & RANS handlebars. The only part that worked well was
the Glideflex. Here's a picture:
http://www.pacifier.com/~jwills/Gallery/photos/photo_4.html

Nowadays, though, I mostly ride my Tour Easy- I've sold the bike in the
picture. If I were to go back to a P-38, I'd seriously consider using
the Lightning handlebars with a Terracycle Glideflex and adjustable
riser.

Jeff