Terry Schiavo feeding tube for sale

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Terry's Hubby, Jan 31, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Shaved balls

    Shaved balls Guest

  3. "Shaved balls" <> First off it's fake, second if you were the high bidder
    you wouldn't
    > advertise it to increase your competition. Report to ebay sent, your ISP,

    and the police dept.>>

    Shermlick Homes, crack-detective! Gee, you make Robert Schuh seem like some
    kind of genius. Sub-pathetic is a good word to describe you, but Schuh
    already has cornered that description.

    If you can think of a better word to describe a slack-jawed knuckle-dragger
    like you, please feel free to report it.

  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:10:52 GMT, "Terry's Hubby" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Shaved balls" <> First off it's fake, second if you were the high bidder
    >you wouldn't
    >> advertise it to increase your competition. Report to ebay sent, your ISP,

    >and the police dept.>>
    >
    >Shermlick Homes, crack-detective! Gee, you make Robert Schuh seem like some
    >kind of genius. Sub-pathetic is a good word to describe you, but Schuh
    >already has cornered that description.
    >
    >If you can think of a better word to describe a slack-jawed knuckle-dragger
    >like you, please feel free to report it.

    Cry all you want, when your ISP cuts you off, the cops show up, and
    Ebay pulls your acct, I'll be the one laughing.

    / ~ .\
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  5. Terry

    Terry Guest

    It still cracks me up that the spamming idiot would post it claiming
    to be the high bidder, which would only encourage higher bids against
    him. I guess he is just letting us know what a dumbass he is.

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:36:41 -0500, Terry <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:10:52 GMT, "Terry's Hubby" <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>"Shaved balls" <> First off it's fake, second if you were the high bidder
    >>you wouldn't
    >>> advertise it to increase your competition. Report to ebay sent, your ISP,

    >>and the police dept.>>
    >>
    >>Shermlick Homes, crack-detective! Gee, you make Robert Schuh seem like some
    >>kind of genius. Sub-pathetic is a good word to describe you, but Schuh
    >>already has cornered that description.
    >>
    >>If you can think of a better word to describe a slack-jawed knuckle-dragger
    >>like you, please feel free to report it.
    >>

    >Cry all you want, when your ISP cuts you off, the cops show up, and
    >Ebay pulls your acct, I'll be the one laughing.
    >
    > / ~ .\
    > |\__/
    > | |
    > | . |
    > | `.` |
    > __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    > / | | | `` |/~~\
    > \ ` . . | |
    > \ . . ` /
    > \ . . /
    > \ . /
    > | . |
    > | |
    > | |

    / ~ .\
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  6. Robert Shoe

    Robert Shoe Guest

    "Terry" <when your ISP cuts you off, the cops show up, and Ebay pulls your
    acct, I'll be the one laughing.

    You're dumber than a box of hair or a bag of rocks. You must be Robert
    Schuh. How are those bongo drums selling?