Test/Deca - First timer

Mark Downing

Guest
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted here and was hoping this might be the
best place to get a second opinion. Here's the story:

I'm 44 in pretty good shape, lift weights regulary, but have been feeling a
little run down lately and have not been performing in the bedroom as well
as I'd like. My oldest daughter recommended that I go to the doctor that
she works for and talk to him about testosterone therapy. [The doctor that
she works for specializes in this sort of thing.]

Anyway... they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little low
[Don't remember the numbers] and my PSA levels were good, so he prescribed a
cycle of 10 weeks of 200mg test per week and then 10 weeks 200mg Deca per
week followed by 10 days of something [Can't remember the drug's name.] to
boost my own test level back up and keep my balls from shrinking. All for
$450.

I'm worried about a few things:

He said this would increase libido. I hope this is true. He said I
wouldn't need an aramatase [sic?] inhibitor. He said that my own levels of
test would be back up to normal quickly witht he last drug and that they may
indeed stay elevated, because my body might just get used to the extra test
and my own production might increase on its own. True.

Should I consider ramping up my weight lifting and calorie/protein intake
during this period? Anything that I should do and or consider. I have done
some sporadic reading on this subject, but I admit I am pretty uneducated
about this whole thing. The doctor seems like he knows what he's talking
about, but you never know. I've read some negative stuff about Deca and
it's effects on your libido.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post and if I asked some dumb
questions. Any advice from some of you folks who know a thing or two in
this area would be greatly appreciated.

"Mark Downing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey guys,
>
> It's been a while since I've posted here and was hoping this might be the
> best place to get a second opinion. Here's the story:
>
> I'm 44 in pretty good shape, lift weights regulary, but have been feeling

> little run down lately and have not been performing in the bedroom as well
> as I'd like. My oldest daughter recommended that I go to the doctor that
> she works for and talk to him about testosterone therapy. [The doctor

that
> she works for specializes in this sort of thing.]
>
> Anyway... they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little

low
> [Don't remember the numbers] and my PSA levels were good, so he prescribed

> cycle of 10 weeks of 200mg test per week and then 10 weeks 200mg Deca per
> week followed by 10 days of something [Can't remember the drug's name.] to
> boost my own test level back up and keep my balls from shrinking. All for
> $450.

Clomid? It'll help your nutz get back to normal after shrinking, not to
prevent it, since your taking it after your cycle. Ever hear of "Deca ****"?
Did your doc mention anything about liver protectants? Anything about having
Nolvadex on hand in case gyno symptoms appear?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catteste.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdeca.htm

> I'm worried about a few things:
>
> He said this would increase libido. I hope this is true. He said I
> wouldn't need an aramatase [sic?] inhibitor. He said that my own levels

of
> test would be back up to normal quickly witht he last drug and that they

may
> indeed stay elevated, because my body might just get used to the extra

test
> and my own production might increase on its own. True.

HCG?

> Should I consider ramping up my weight lifting and calorie/protein intake
> during this period? Anything that I should do and or consider. I have

done
> some sporadic reading on this subject, but I admit I am pretty uneducated
> about this whole thing. The doctor seems like he knows what he's talking
> about, but you never know. I've read some negative stuff about Deca and
> it's effects on your libido.

Hell yeah!!! Kick it up and take advantage of a script to run gear. Try to
not take liquid protein (I'm sure a few trolls will respond to that). It'll
look a lot worse coming out than going in.

> Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post and if I asked some dumb
> questions. Any advice from some of you folks who know a thing or two in
> this area would be greatly appreciated.

Hey man,
You know, I found a really good site called fitnessgold.co.uk and they
sell loads of stuff for sexual performance that don't have the
side-effects of test/deca! If you give them a call or email them about
the situation they'll easily come up with suggestions - I went to them
a few months ago - awesome company! Give them a try anyways...good luck

"FitnessCrazy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey man,
> You know, I found a really good site called fitnessgold.co.uk and they
> sell loads of stuff for sexual performance that don't have the
> side-effects of test/deca! If you give them a call or email them about
> the situation they'll easily come up with suggestions - I went to them
> a few months ago - awesome company! Give them a try anyways...good luck

Hey man,
Are you a piece of **** spammer?

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:35:53 GMT, "John"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little
>low

That's because your balls are size of raisains.

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:24:00 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hey man,
>Are you a piece of **** spammer?

Yes he iis.

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

Thanks for the links. I just got the testosterone and it is testosterone
cypionate.

Mark Downing wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> It's been a while since I've posted here and was hoping this might be the
> best place to get a second opinion. Here's the story:
>
> I'm 44 in pretty good shape, lift weights regulary, but have been feeling a
> little run down lately and have not been performing in the bedroom as well
> as I'd like. My oldest daughter recommended that I go to the doctor that
> she works for and talk to him about testosterone therapy. [The doctor that
> she works for specializes in this sort of thing.]

You give your kids intimate details about your sex life?

> Anyway... they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little low
> [Don't remember the numbers] and my PSA levels were good, so he prescribed a
> cycle of 10 weeks of 200mg test per week and then 10 weeks 200mg Deca per
> week followed by 10 days of something [Can't remember the drug's name.] to
> boost my own test level back up and keep my balls from shrinking. All for
> $450.

I don't belive a word of what you're typing. One, deca when used alone
can give you erection problems. Two, the dosages you're asking about are
not hormone replacement therapy dosages, they're sports enhancement
dosages. Three, deca will shut down your testosterone production. How
can we address your questions when you start off with lies?

> I'm worried about a few things:
>
> He said this would increase libido. I hope this is true. He said I
> wouldn't need an aramatase [sic?] inhibitor. He said that my own levels of
> test would be back up to normal quickly witht he last drug and that they may
> indeed stay elevated, because my body might just get used to the extra test
> and my own production might increase on its own. True.

False.

> Should I consider ramping up my weight lifting and calorie/protein intake
> during this period?

Ahhh, now we're starting to get to the truth.

> Anything that I should do and or consider.

Telling the truth or finding a real doctor. What you've described does
not add up. Either that, or the doctor you went to assumed you wanted
drugs for bodybuilding and only made up the sexual dysfunction story as
a cover.

> I have done
> some sporadic reading on this subject, but I admit I am pretty uneducated
> about this whole thing. The doctor seems like he knows what he's talking
> about, but you never know. I've read some negative stuff about Deca and
> it's effects on your libido.
>
> Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post and if I asked some dumb
> questions. Any advice from some of you folks who know a thing or two in
> this area would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

"Mad Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the links. I just got the testosterone and it is testosterone
> cypionate.

You really need to do more research before running gear. You're asking for
trouble not running support supplements. You're doc, or supplier, doesn't
sound like he knows a lot about it.

Read through these sites and look at others logs that have run what you
will.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php

John wrote:
> "Mark Downing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Hey guys,
>>
>>It's been a while since I've posted here and was hoping this might be the
>>best place to get a second opinion. Here's the story:
>>
>>I'm 44 in pretty good shape, lift weights regulary, but have been feeling

>>little run down lately and have not been performing in the bedroom as well
>>as I'd like. My oldest daughter recommended that I go to the doctor that
>>she works for and talk to him about testosterone therapy. [The doctor

> that
>
>>she works for specializes in this sort of thing.]
>>
>>Anyway... they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little

> low
>
>>[Don't remember the numbers] and my PSA levels were good, so he prescribed

>>cycle of 10 weeks of 200mg test per week and then 10 weeks 200mg Deca per
>>week followed by 10 days of something [Can't remember the drug's name.] to
>>boost my own test level back up and keep my balls from shrinking. All for
>>$450.

> Clomid? It'll help your nutz get back to normal after shrinking, not to
> prevent it, since your taking it after your cycle. Ever hear of "Deca ****"?
> Did your doc mention anything about liver protectants?

Liver function really isn't an issue unless he's taking orals at those
dosages almost daily, IIRC. I need to do some research and check about
higher levels of deca + test (both injectable) and liver function. The
problems I'm having are more likely due to having serious iron stores in
my liver, but I want to be sure the steroids that are keeping my marrow
working aren't hurting my already over stressed liver at the dosages I'm on.

Cheers,

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

news:[email protected]...

****"?
> > Did your doc mention anything about liver protectants?

> Liver function really isn't an issue unless he's taking orals at those
> dosages almost daily, IIRC. I need to do some research and check about
> higher levels of deca + test (both injectable) and liver function. The
> problems I'm having are more likely due to having serious iron stores in
> my liver, but I want to be sure the steroids that are keeping my marrow
> working aren't hurting my already over stressed liver at the dosages I'm

on.

It probably wouldn't hurt you to take 600 mg milk thistle and 1000 mg NAC
ed.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:32:49 -0600, "Mark Downing"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey guys,
>
>It's been a while since I've posted here and was hoping this might be the
>best place to get a second opinion. Here's the story:
>
>I'm 44 in pretty good shape, lift weights regulary, but have been feeling a
>little run down lately and have not been performing in the bedroom as well
>as I'd like. My oldest daughter recommended that I go to the doctor that
>she works for and talk to him about testosterone therapy. [The doctor that
>she works for specializes in this sort of thing.]
>
>Anyway... they do a blood work-up on me and my testosterone was a little low
>[Don't remember the numbers] and my PSA levels were good, so he prescribed a
>cycle of 10 weeks of 200mg test per week and then 10 weeks 200mg Deca per
>week followed by 10 days of something [Can't remember the drug's name.] to
>boost my own test level back up and keep my balls from shrinking. All for
>$450.
>
>I'm worried about a few things:
>
>He said this would increase libido. I hope this is true. He said I
>wouldn't need an aramatase [sic?] inhibitor. He said that my own levels of
>test would be back up to normal quickly witht he last drug and that they may
>indeed stay elevated, because my body might just get used to the extra test
>and my own production might increase on its own. True.
>
>Should I consider ramping up my weight lifting and calorie/protein intake
>during this period? Anything that I should do and or consider. I have done
>some sporadic reading on this subject, but I admit I am pretty uneducated
>about this whole thing. The doctor seems like he knows what he's talking
>about, but you never know. I've read some negative stuff about Deca and
>it's effects on your libido.
>
>Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post and if I asked some dumb
>questions. Any advice from some of you folks who know a thing or two in
>this area would be greatly appreciated.

What is the long term plan here? Keep you on steroids forever? If
not then when you go off you're going to have even lower testosterone
levels than when you started.

--
Is this thing on?