test - ignore

I just couldn't resist responding to this, because when I noticed it on the forums, 48 people had opened it.

lol...guess there's 49 now.....now I'm wondering how high it'll go.

kis,
dare ya to submit a like test to the "yer bloody soapbox" forum.
i predict it would spur a debate the likes of which previously unseen...

kisoau said:
just a test

I'm always curious about what someone is testing....

Do they not trust a forum that has thousands of messages to be able to handle one of theirs?

Do they have nothing interesting to say or ask, but feel compelled to submit a message???

I do agree with the comment on the soapbox forum, I looked in there once, and that was enough. Apparently a lot of people get on soap boxes simply to hammer others that are on theirs. I was hoping for heated academic exploration of controiversial issues, not a series of irate responses to issues.

dgregory57 said:
I'm always curious about what someone is testing....

Do they not trust a forum that has thousands of messages to be able to handle one of theirs?

Do they have nothing interesting to say or ask, but feel compelled to submit a message???

I do agree with the comment on the soapbox forum, I looked in there once, and that was enough. Apparently a lot of people get on soap boxes simply to hammer others that are on theirs. I was hoping for heated academic exploration of controiversial issues, not a series of irate responses to issues.
.....i think we all failed by opening it....the test was to see how many people were stupid enough to open it, or at least that's what i would of done:D

trackman23434 said:
.....i think we all failed by opening it....the test was to see how many people were stupid enough to open it, or at least that's what i would of done:D
Technically, the title could be taken to indicate that the test was to see if "ignore" works...

The statistical information gathered could be compared to other threads like:

test - don't read

test - go away

test - no trespassing

test - Fat Bottomed Girls

:)

Ok...it's gone from 48 when I first responded to 270 now.

Let's get it into the 1000s.

trackman23434 said:

Xactly, someone it's very happy now seeing what he has done with one simple test!!!

Dammit! I couldn't resist.

It's like looking at the sun, or like when a well endowed woman with erect nipples is talking to you and you just can't look her in the eyes!!!!!:mad:

I am weak.

kisoau said:
just a test

I've been ignoring for a few days but when I saw it was still up on the list I couldn't help myself.

If you don't want people to read it don't put ignore on it!

Good bait. :D

I can't believe that people have responded to this thread on more than one occasion. Can't they read?

:D

shannons dad said:
DOH! I wonder who else will be stupid enough to look at this!!
Hahahahah!

Not me. That's for sure. I've been ignoring since it was first posted. :D