test - ignore

shannons dad said:
DOH! I wonder who else will be stupid enough to look at this!!
Over 1000 other people it would seem.

Not me though. I'm still ignoring it. :D

dgregory57 said:
Technically, the title could be taken to indicate that the test was to see if "ignore" works...

The statistical information gathered could be compared to other threads like:

test - don't read

test - go away

test - no trespassing

test - Fat Bottomed Girls

:)
When I chose this avatar, no-one else was using it. Now it just keeps on cropping up.

I've resisted responding to the replies, but I can't stand it any more!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote...
kisoau said:
just a test
...because I was not able to post to another forum on this site. I couldn't find a test forum, so I posted a test here. If that annoyed anyone, my apologies. It seems to have amused quite a few of you, which is fine. I enjoy giving pleasure to people. :)

I later found out the reason for my problem: I was trying to post to a newsgroup portal, and I had not obtained "special" approval. I have since sorted that out.

If there is a special forum for test posts, let me know. I guess the situation doesn't arise very often.

But I'm not going to ask people to stop adding to this thread - if you're having fun, go for it! :)

John.

Don Shipp said:
When I chose this avatar, no-one else was using it. Now it just keeps on cropping up.
When I looked through the available avatars, this was the only on that interested me. I am actually looking for something else, so you can have a little less competition soon. :)

dgregory57 said:
When I looked through the available avatars, this was the only on that interested me. I am actually looking for something else, so you can have a little less competition soon. :)
I chose Dilbert because I can identify with him and he even looks like me.

Don Shipp said:
I chose Dilbert because I can identify with him and he even looks like me.
I don't have a photo handy, but I think I have a more Dilbert-like physique than you.

I also have the attitude, even though I am in IT and not engineering...

Maybe I could find a Wally avatar. I sometimes like his style too... although I hope I have a little more work ethic. ;)

If I remember this weekend, I'll attach a pic...

dgregory57 said:
I don't have a photo handy, but I think I have a more Dilbert-like physique than you.

I also have the attitude, even though I am in IT and not engineering...

Maybe I could find a Wally avatar. I sometimes like his style too... although I hope I have a little more work ethic. ;)

If I remember this weekend, I'll attach a pic...

The wisdom of Dilbert:-

I've been here six hours and all I've done is one memo.
Really, it's more of a sentence than a memo.
Probably it needs a verb in it to be a sentence.
Monday and Friday are not part of the working week.

This test proves just how brilliant I am! I passed with distinction and am now making my way to the palace for an OBE ... :D

In case any of you were wondering why I've been so quiet of late, it's because I've been too busy still ignoring this thread to find time to post.

:D

wheelist said:
In case any of you were wondering why I've been so quiet of late, it's because I've been too busy still ignoring this thread to find time to post.

:D
Yes we were all wondering, the forum was in a state of suspended animation as we awaited your next move.....SHUT UP AND RIDE YER CHOPPER

ScottishDan said:
Yes we were all wondering, the forum was in a state of suspended animation as we awaited your next move.....SHUT UP AND RIDE YER CHOPPER
That's it mate. I'm smoking all yer weed before I get to Belfast.

Heheheh. :D

*rides chopper into sunset*

wheelist said:
That's it mate. I'm smoking all yer weed before I get to Belfast.

Heheheh. :D

*rides chopper into sunset*
Do that and I'll set fire to your dog - friggin pothead hippy, tree-hugging computer geek. Get a job. Get a haircut

ScottishDan said:
Do that and I'll set fire to your dog - friggin pothead hippy, tree-hugging computer geek. Get a job. Get a haircut
Let this be a lesson to you all.....

Never come between a man and his drugs. Especially a Scottish man. :D

I've been wondering how the hell a test post could get three pages of resonses. My curiousity finally got the best of me and I opened the damn thread. WHY???

meehs said:
I've been wondering how the hell a test post could get three pages of resonses. My curiousity finally got the best of me and I opened the damn thread. WHY???

I was thinking the same thing. Since the test said "ignore", does that make the responder an ignoramus?